Chloe getting married

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Doo's

Registered Shopper
I noticed in the it Cosmetics TSV launch, the girl who represents It Cosmetics said when is your hen night Chloe. At least there is some good news at this sad time. Sorry if it's already been mentioned xxx

She strikes me as a bride who would want a low key ceremony and a huge knees up at the pub but of course her partner may have a completely different idea of what they should do.

One way or the other it will be some time before she has either.

I noticed in the it Cosmetics TSV launch, the girl who represents It Cosmetics said when is your hen night Chloe. At least there is some good news at this sad time. Sorry if it's already been mentioned xxx

The girl from IT cosmetics has mentioned it before and Chloe Everton diverted her quickly, don’t think she wants to talk about it on air, and no reason why she should although she does talk about her mum, her dad and her friends a lot. Yes she got engaged to her girlfriend Mandy a few months ago, apparently.

The girl from IT cosmetics has mentioned it before and Chloe Everton diverted her quickly, don’t think she wants to talk about it on air, and no reason why she should although she does talk about her mum, her dad and her friends a lot. Yes she got engaged to her girlfriend Mandy a few months ago, apparently.

Mandy!

Well, thats a first ! normally no topic is off limits with her, clearly she's capable of keeping schtum when it suits. I wonder when exchanging vows she'll be quoting her Cheeselet poem !!

I think the IT girl was trying to wing an invite to the hen party ...I suppose that's what IT girls do!

I get the impression the IT girl is always flirting with Chloe Everton, she’s probably not she must just really, really, really like her, it’s just the way she comes across.

She's gay? Well that makes sense now. Such a clutz and is so unladylike. Cannot believe she's a Virgo, like me. I'm the opposite of everything she is!

she's been talking about her wedding for ages now!

Never heard it mentioned once!

Latest posts

Back