Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
40% Off Tops
20% Off Summer Styles, Footwear & Linen

Save on Bras and Sleepwear
Buy three pairs of Knickers get the 4th free

Beauty offers Pixi, Pri, Emma Hardie, Nuxe, Pestle & Mortar

50% Off Lighting today

Plus offers on Menswear, Children’s, Furniture, Flowers & Free Delivery on Hampers.

40% Off Tops
20% Off Summer Styles, Footwear & Linen

Save on Bras and Sleepwear
Buy three pairs of Knickers get the 4th free

Beauty offers Pixi, Pri, Emma Hardie, Nuxe, Pestle & Mortar

50% Off Lighting today

Plus offers on Menswear, Children’s, Furniture, Flowers & Free Delivery on Hampers.
Link:

just click on offers

I’m really surprised I didn’t get an email as I’m Mrs Marks & Spencer from top to toe including all food food and receive daily emails .

Hard to get excited when under house arrest and my big store is too far away to return and my small local food only store doesn’t take returns only collections.

I’m really surprised I didn’t get an email as I’m Mrs Marks & Spencer from top to toe including all food food and receive daily emails .

Hard to get excited when under house arrest and my big store is too far away to return and my small local food only store doesn’t take returns only collections.
We have a food hall nearby & they take returns, not as though I’ve been lately. Used to walk there every day, just for the exercise of course.

Yesterday the deal of the day was skirts 50% off, Sunday men's jeans 30% off and today 50% off luggage. I have only found out about the offers a couple of days ago and I think I've missed out on bedding last Thursday as I don't read my M&S emails, doh!

I spend quite a bit in M&S but never had any emails from them about these offers, seems a bit strange, really miss popping in the food hall at lunchtime and coming out with a few bits and bob's I couldn't resist!

I have a card with their points and they email all the offers they deliver to my local M&S any clothes I order online free

Does anyone know if bedding has been on offer? I'm after a duvet set and have my eye on one in M&S.

Yes some bedding but not all was reduced prior to the lockdown as a plain set was on offer that I was thinking to get a double set

It's a long list! They seem to have a pattern of core offers that rarely change; knowing that saves me from panic-buying.

Free delivery for Hampers? They all qualify because they're £50 or more anyway.

Polo shirts seem to always be on offer. Mind you my family would never choose to wear a polo-shirt...too many years wearing them for school uniform, PE or with various shop or restaurant logos from part-time jobs. They couldn't wait to get out of them. They seem popular with brand ambassadors (this weekend with Roofix logo on Ideal World I noticed).

Latest posts

Back