Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deliberately deceiving ? Kills Coronovirus plastered on front of bottle, most people will think Covid19 , not seen this before on cleaning items , wonder if this has been especially produced for Ideal World, if it has i can only think its been done on purpose.

Denise is saying they would of gotten it in sooner but breakout were too busy supplying front line staff , more lies and deceit ?

Penfold is now demonstrating saying "this could be a cough, this could be a sneeze"

516409_STANDARD__000_20200504.jpg
I also heard Dennice claim that they would have had Breakout sooner but the company was too busy supplying front line staff.
I didn't believe her for one second.
When you google Breakout Hard Surface Disinfectant there is only one search result - just one !
That's right - Ideal World !
Nice one Dennice.

It certainly is very dodgy, of course it kills Coronavirus eg colds and flu but not been tested on the new strain Covid19 , she kept saying its produced to EN something or other , only heard them mention once not tested on covid19, very very underhand they way they are selling this

I haven't seen Rob Locke, don't watch too much IW as I am depressed being isolated and don't want to add to it!!!

I looked at his Facebook page and wasn't impressed. He seems to think it funny to compare himself to David Brent of The Office...

They had another simular cleaner last week.

But they didnt make out like it was being used by keyworkers etc, actually both Jess and Alan Ennis both said, where as this cleaner gets rid of Coronavirus, but not The Covid19 strain

I haven't seen Rob Locke, don't watch too much IW as I am depressed being isolated and don't want to add to it!!!

I looked at his Facebook page and wasn't impressed. He seems to think it funny to compare himself to David Brent of The Office...
l am very happy not to see Rob, pompous man, see Dave Bradford is back yet again, l like Dave, he is not OTT but comes and goes too often.

I also heard Dennice claim that they would have had Breakout sooner but the company was too busy supplying front line staff.
I didn't believe her for one second.
When you google Breakout Hard Surface Disinfectant there is only one search result - just one !
That's right - Ideal World !
Nice one Dennice.

What, you don't believe Dennice :eek:, Dennice is one of the most truthful presenters on Ideal World, she said so herself. :ROFLMAO:
She has said numerous times that IW have three compliance officers, so they are kept factually correct, so as not to get into trouble with ASA. Wonder who checks the compliance officers cause their crap at their job. :ROFLMAO:

It certainly is very dodgy, of course it kills Coronavirus eg colds and flu but not been tested on the new strain Covid19 , she kept saying its produced to EN something or other , only heard them mention once not tested on covid19, very very underhand they way they are selling this

Any company suddenly changing labels to prominently have Coronavirus on it, are just trying to cash in on folks fears, to me that is a company with pretty poor moral/ethics or whatever it's called, to sink this low to cash in on a virus that is killing thousands, like the product the other day, certainly won't be getting me as a customer. I also think the recent use of the 3M Clean Trace swabs by the presenters is another underhand tactic to play on folks fears, they are trying to make it look as though it's something special, when in fact you'd get the exact same results with Asda's, Tesco's etc own brand anti-bac cleaners.
Although it probably will kill Covid-19, but that can't put that on the label as they haven't had time for lab testing to make such a claim. There are quite a few similar cheaper products in any supermarket that does exactly the same thing, although those products don't feel the need to stick Coronavirus in big letters across the front of their bottles.

WOW! £23k?! Did they sell it? I did catch a sliver of the show (they were selling a signed Ali glove) but changed channels when I saw who was presenting. I should perhaps give the bloke a chance, but I just cannot bring myself to watch him.

No it's still for sale. If you Google IW Bruce Lee you'll see it :)

The prices don't compute for the Reign watches in the opinion of our expert of 15 years, some of them should be in 4 figure territory.
Well in my honest opinion, she's just elevated herself up the ranks of Horology experts on IW, I would say she's now level pegging, at the top of the class, with James Fields (Swan & Edgar). Considering the high standards set by Mr Fields, then I have to say it's some achievement by Emma to reach those high standards. :ROFLMAO:

Looks like we have another of those Resultco watch brands gracing our screens on Monday.

Brought to us by that expert of horology, Emma Boydell, we have Morphic:

"Diving headlong into the future demands a respect of the classics. Our watchmakers have been in the business for over a decade toiling over finely tuned quartz watches. Utilizing their expertise, Morphic has become the premiere watch brand for men wanting a balance of sportiness and thought provoking designs."

Not so high RRPs this time, but there again they are all cheap "finely tuned" quartz movements.

Nae doubt, this will be another, huge in America brand, sold at all the top stores like, JCPenney and Macy's, and true value of these watches will probably in the 4 figure range.:ROFLMAO:

I tell you what they don't have produce a helluva lot of watches at that little office suite in Michigan.

What, you don't believe Dennice :eek:, Dennice is one of the most truthful presenters on Ideal World, she said so herself. :ROFLMAO:
She has said numerous times that IW have three compliance officers, so they are kept factually correct, so as not to get into trouble with ASA. Wonder who checks the compliance officers cause their crap at their job. :ROFLMAO:

The thing that grates on me with Dennice is she talks in a constant tone of someone having 'a moment' if you catch my drift? Talk normally!!!

The prices don't compute for the Reign watches in the opinion of our expert of 15 years, some of them should be in 4 figure territory.
Well in my honest opinion, she's just elevated herself up the ranks of Horology experts on IW, I would say she's now level pegging, at the top of the class, with James Fields (Swan & Edgar). Considering the high standards set by Mr Fields, then I have to say it's some achievement by Emma to reach those high standards. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, tbh it just annoys me now. I caught some of the show last night with Shaun. They were selling a watch for circa £150 that had an RRP of circa £750. (Please see my other posts about RRPs, actual selling price etc.) The 'expert' said along the lines of 'yes and to be honest this is a £750 watch all day long.'

Really? Really?!? Wow, thank you so much for selling it to us for 20% of the RRP. IW seems to do this with a LOT of its products. So what can we deduce from this?

a) The RRPs mean next to nothing.
b) The selling price is actually where the product should be priced.
c) Both a and b.

Hint, the answer is c ;)

Yeah, I can understand the logic behind it, but where's the button to edit, can't seem to see anything.:unsure:

Bottom LEFT of the post for a limited time, then the button disappears.

It's in between the REPORT and DELETE buttons when it's there. The DELETE button only appears for your own post, then that disappears as well.

Latest posts

Back