Roman sale plus extra discount

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
Roman originals are discounting everything on site plus if you put HELLO in the code box at checkout you`ll get another 20% off, even on items which are already heavily discounted or in their sale. Plus its free delivery.

I just bought these 4 items and with the extra discount it cost me £51.16 including delivery.

I noticed this on the Roman site, isn't it Nina Leonard dress? It's in my wardrobe anyway and I bought it from QVC at a much higher price!

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 133
I noticed this on the Roman site, isn't it Nina Leonard dress? It's in my wardrobe anyway and I bought it from QVC at a much higher price!
I have that dress from Roman in the turquoise colour and love it. I bought it last year. It`s now down to less than £20 with the discount code HELLO

It's different at the back but it's almost exactly the same dress I paid £40 for (plus postage). I do like it though but I like a bargain even better.

CC

It's different at the back but it's almost exactly the same dress I paid £40 for (plus postage). I do like it though but I like a bargain even better.

CC
What col do you have Cc? I like the look of the orange, but I'm probs too pale & It's for holidays - when will they start again?

How do the sizes run?

It's an orangey red and it's really nice on. I had a small but had to return it as it showed up my stomach which was a shame as it fitted nicely on the top. I got the medium and that seems to be better cut although a bit big at the armholes. I'm a 12 on top and 10 on bottom. That was the QVC dress though, the Roman sizes might be different but if I was getting the Roman one I'd probably order the 12. I am the whitest person on the planet, so much so that people openly point and laugh at me when I go on holiday :cool: How rude!

CC

It's an orangey red and it's really nice on. I had a small but had to return it as it showed up my stomach which was a shame as it fitted nicely on the top. I got the medium and that seems to be better cut although a bit big at the armholes. I'm a 12 on top and 10 on bottom. That was the QVC dress though, the Roman sizes might be different but if I was getting the Roman one I'd probably order the 12. I am the whitest person on the planet, so much so that people openly point and laugh at me when I go on holiday :cool: How rude!

CC
I'm pretty white too - Celtic genes.....

This is the colour I bought and it has some stretch in the fabric. I ordered my usual size.

I don't know whether to get the 14 or 16? Small waist but large humps..... but I don't want massive armholes either...or overly low neck. Sometimes anything over a 14 can be massive in Q sizes....

What are the returns policies, V?

I don't know whether to get the 14 or 16? Small waist but large humps..... but I don't want massive armholes either...or overly low neck. Sometimes anything over a 14 can be massive in Q sizes....

What are the returns policies, V?
I`d go for the 16 SB because it would skim your curves without being clingy and I`m broad backed which means I`m a size 18 up top but a size 16 waist and hips but I always go for an 18 in dresses but a 16 in skirts or trousers. I`m lucky and have a Roman store nearby so in normal times I`d just return unwanted items to the shop even though I`d order them online. Of course Covid has meant the shop is now closed so I`d have to return anything by Royal Mail. There`s an address label on your invoice.

I`d go for the 16 SB because it would skim your curves without being clingy and I`m broad backed which means I`m a size 18 up top but a size 16 waist and hips but I always go for an 18 in dresses but a 16 in skirts or trousers. I`m lucky and have a Roman store nearby so in normal times I`d just return unwanted items to the shop even though I`d order them online. Of course Covid has meant the shop is now closed so I`d have to return anything by Royal Mail. There`s an address label on your invoice.
So it's free?

From their website SB. Yes the label is prepaid and delivery is free.

Great. Vienna, can you post me/link here that natural aromatherapy oils/bases site that you use please? I'm thinking of getting the rosehip, as 9.99 for 100mls seems pretty good. Apols if I've muddled you up with another. It's you or Brissles, but think it's you xxxx

Great. Vienna, can you post me/link here that natural aromatherapy oils/bases site that you use please? I'm thinking of getting the rosehip, as 9.99 for 100mls seems pretty good. Apols if I've muddled you up with another. It's you or Brissles, but think it's you xxxx
Here`s the website SB

Super, V. Just the ticket. I thought it was you. What's the returns faff like?
No idea what returns are like with them SB cos I`ve never returned anything. I usually do 2 orders a year with them and stock up on floral waters (litre bottles of rose and lavender water which I mix together to make a facial toner ) their facewash base, shampoo base, squalane, rosehip oil, Vitamin E face cream and handwash when its on offer. I also buy their face mask now and again and their lavender and hemp foot lotion and their aloe vera and rose face gel which makes a lovely soothing mask in the warmer months or after being out in the Sun.

No idea what returns are like with them SB cos I`ve never returned anything. I usually do 2 orders a year with them and stock up on floral waters (litre bottles of rose and lavender water which I mix together to make a facial toner ) their facewash base, shampoo base, squalane, rosehip oil, Vitamin E face cream and handwash when its on offer. I also buy their face mask now and again and their lavender and hemp foot lotion and their aloe vera and rose face gel which makes a lovely soothing mask in the warmer months or after being out in the Sun.
You are clever. Sort of thing I do - lots. Great alternative to baking if your a fatso whose fallen off the diet waggon in lockdown!

Latest posts

Back