Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone interested in face masks Boots are offering (restricted to 1 per customer) 3 ply soft looped masks pack of 50 for £35 home delivery, ordered today for delivery 28th.
This isnt a bad buy at all given current.prices and I am glad they are limiting it as well. I have a supply of masks so dont need to get them myself.

Just to get everyone's blood pressure up.... A friend told me her local shop is selling individual ones for about £2. Then I heard someone had 300 loo rolls for sale at £1 a roll because she had stockpiled so many.

Cartoon Mr Bean mini 98081112_102195.jpg

I got a pack of 5 unwoven re-useable masks from Etsy for a tenner. I think the seller is Maria Design Boutique. They arrived within a few days. As they're re-useable I'll spray with Dew and maybe line with coffee filters as I've done with my partner's dust masks.

They're not medical grade obviously but they are made of a kind of water-resistant material I'd seen used for a variety of uses in hospital.

As my OH is doing the necessary going out stuff I'm happier he uses his dust masks but these will be fine when I start going out (won't be for a while as I'm still shielding).

QVC US have been selling masks since March. I kept noticing posts on their forum and thought it was beauty face masks until I actually read the thread. They are made in Mexico which a number of people complained about. No idea of the price for a box.

My local chemist has been selling individual masks for £2.50 each

Well the wine box from Laithwaites which I got on the Radio Times offer on Tuesday is due to be delivered today! Well done them. Possibly also the Molton Brown handwash. A busy day then by lockdown standards here.

The Creightons hand gel has been despatched. I got the Dew sanitiser spray the other day and I like it! Much easier to spray your hands than dealing with gel if you are out dealing with something (in this case a banking issue).

I can't remember which threads we talked about all these different items so I am bunging them all in this one post. I am just back from senior hour at Waitrose which was pretty quiet. I don't plan to go out again over the Bank Holiday weekend. Too many folk around for my taste although I don't expect many of them will be heading for the less than scenic Putney. But OMG those rammed beaches yesterday.......

Last edited:
When I used home dye Mr L used to keep an eye out for drips and made sure my hairline was ok.
I can manage my fringe always have done. I have an inverted bob and took a bit off the sides and hubby tidied the back up. I find little and often and cut into the hair is best. I am hoping opticians open soon as my eyes need testing and I have been getting a few headaches as I am reading quite a lot.

I can manage my fringe always have done. I have an inverted bob and took a bit off the sides and hubby tidied the back up. I find little and often and cut into the hair is best. I am hoping opticians open soon as my eyes need testing and I have been getting a few headaches as I am reading quite a lot.

I need new reading glasses am struggling with the ones I have now.

Latest posts

Back