Tweak'd By Nature TSV 24/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tweak'd 3 Piece Rise & Shine Collection TSV 24/05/20

Shampoo RRP £27 + post
Codnitioner RRP £27 + post
Supersize Scrub RRP ?? + post

(aint got a price for it yet as no size just know its a bigger pot)

Attachments

• TRweakd TSV 1.jpg
    TRweakd TSV 1.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 213
  • TRweakd TSV 2.jpg
    TRweakd TSV 2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 168
  • TRweakd TSV 3.jpg
    TRweakd TSV 3.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 154
  • TRweakd TSV 4.jpg
    TRweakd TSV 4.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 154
I got these products the last time they were a TSV, I wasn't sure it would work but it adds amazing shine to my fine-but-lots-of-it hair without weighing it down with shines sprays that contain oil or silicone. I bought it on auto-delivery so I still have loads in my stash. The scrub is good for removing product build up for the wash prior to colouring too.
The reviews were mixed though so don't take my word for it. I've gradually weened myself off Wen :cry: with a couple of different brands' shampoos. I like the Deciem Hair is Fabric cleansers if anyone wants a one-hit product along the same lines as Wen, but they're pricey outside of Black Friday and similar offers.

I got these products the last time they were a TSV, I wasn't sure it would work but it adds amazing shine to my fine-but-lots-of-it hair without weighing it down with shines sprays that contain oil or silicone. I bought it on auto-delivery so I still have loads in my stash. The scrub is good for removing product build up for the wash prior to colouring too.
The reviews were mixed though so don't take my word for it. I've gradually weened myself off Wen :cry: with a couple of different brands' shampoos. I like the Deciem Hair is Fabric cleansers if anyone wants a one-hit product along the same lines as Wen, but they're pricey outside of Black Friday and similar offers.
I loved Wen and have spent ages looking for something to take its place,thanks for the recommendation I’ll probably give this TSV a go 👍

Tweak'd 3 Piece Rhassoul Rise & Shine Volumizing Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £86.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £3.95

This three-piece collection from Tweak'd features a supersize of the superb Rise & Shine Cleansing Volumizing Scrub to help refresh and deeply cleanse your scalp, plus full sizes of the Rhassoul Rise & Shine Hair Shampoo and Pre-Cleanse Conditioner, all infused with a revitalising scent and designed to boost volume. Enriched with Moroccan rhassoul lava clay, this trio will help you achieve voluminous, thicker-looking locks with each wash, all without weighing your hair down.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Tweak'd three-piece Rhassoul Rise and Shine collection from QVC after this offer ends you'd pay £86, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £42.96, plus P&P, you're saving £43.04.

Flip your routine - specially formulated for limp, lifeless hair, this system reverses the traditional order of hair washing with a pre-cleansing formula first and shampooing second. With this regime, your hair gets the moisturising benefits it needs without the weight, resulting in a beautifully soft, voluminous finish.

Straight from the source - rhassoul clay is the key ingredient of this range and is mined deep beneath the Atlas Mountains in North Eastern Morocco. This extractive, non-stripping, mineral-based clay helps to remove excess oil and dirt from in and around the hair follicles for weightless volume and lift at the root. It has been used for centuries as a beauty tool by the Roman and Egyptian nobility to cleanse their hair and skin.

A name to know - Denis Simioni, founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, developed Tweak'd by Nature with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find, and develop a new range of wild-crafted formulas.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once more in 90 days, at this fantastic Today’s Special Value price.

Contains:
  • 1 x Rise & Shine Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (425g; supersize) - this is a clay-to-foam formula that works to create the look of natural volume in your hair, while absorbing impurities and oil from your scalp, clarifying it as you use it
  • 1 x Rhassoul Rise & Shine Volumizing Pre-Cleanse Conditioner (267ml; full size) - this conditioner is formulated to help give fine, dull hair the look of volume and body without weighing it down. Enriched with rhassoul lava clay
  • 1 x Rhassoul Rise & Shine Volumizing Shampoo (267ml; full size) - this shampoo works to boost the look of volume and shine, helping to moisturise your hair as it cleanses. Infused with rhassoul lava clay, green tea and tropical bamboo
How to use:
Rhassoul Rise and Shine Volumizing Pre-Cleanse Conditioner:
  • Apply to dry hair from ends to roots and let it work its magic for a minute or so before entering the shower
  • Rinse it off quickly and not too thoroughly
  • For a more intense conditioning experience, you can re-apply the conditioner after you shampoo before doing a final rinse
Rhassoul Rise and Shine Volumizing Shampoo:
  • Squeeze your desired amount into your palm and emulsify
  • Apply to wet hair and gently massage into the hair and scalp
  • Rinse thoroughly
Rise & Shine Cleansing Volumizing Scrub:
  • Apply about a tablespoon's amount onto wet hair and work it through in sections, gently massaging into the roots
  • Add more water to create a thick lather
  • For a more volumising effect, allow it to sit in your hair for two minutes before rinsing it off completely

ml for ml

Rhassoul Rise & Shine Volumizing Shampoo (267ml; full size) - 267ml RRP £27 (thanks SCW) cost £9.16
Rhassoul Rise & Shine Volumizing Pre-Cleanse Conditioner (267ml; full size) - 267 ml RRP £27 (thanks SCW) cost £9.16
Rise & Shine Cleansing Volumizing Scrub (425g; supersize) - if 227g is £45 then approx £84.25 (although larger sizes tend to be less ml for ml) cost £28.59

Worth approx £138.25 cost £46.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Years ago I purchased the Ojon stuff and the smell made me physically sick. Does this smell the same.

The Rhassoul range doesn't smell like the old Ojon brown paste (the tobacco scented one) if that helps.

My tips would be: turn off the shower as you apply the thick paste and try to get it close to your scalp otherwise you'll apply too much). Massage like a shampoo (like you hairdresser does - for a couple of minutes, not seconds). It does start to foam depending on how hard you water is. Keep massaging it on your scalp to cover your whole head without being tempted to add more. Do this out of the shower stream otherwise you're watering it down too much before you've massaged your whole scalp.Then rinse a lot! The scrubby particles will rinse away. If they don't you haven't massaged long enough or used too much product. Being a scalp scrub you don't need more product if you have long hair. Then rinse some more, use a tiny amount of shampoo or, if you shampoo more than once a week, your hair will be clean enough with the paste stage, you can skip the shampoo. Apply the conditioner as normal. I use the scrub about once a month, when I've got time to use it effectively. The rest of the time just use the shampoo and conditioner (or any other S&C) I reckon the tub in the TSV would last me about 2 years, possibly longer. I bought the last Rhassoul TSV on auto delivery and I'm still on the first pot (227g size). It's better (I've found) than the Hairfix three stage purifying set QVC used to sell, less stripping if that makes sense.

If not using the scrub, do you use the conditioner before the shampoo? this seems odd.

I've ordered it to try.

I'm sure the shampoo gives the hair brilliant condition and all that but I thought most of the models looked better in the before pics - The "volume" it gave looked like a 1980's parody!

If not using the scrub, do you use the conditioner before the shampoo? this seems odd.

I've ordered it to try.
The Rhassoul shampoo and conditioner are just normal shampoo followed by the conditioner. If I'm doing the three stages I use scrub, then shampoo then conditioner. I didn't mean to confuse by saying it's an alternative to Wen which was a conditioning cleanser in one hit. Tweaked do a single product similar to Wen here, though I found the scents too strong. They also do this which is similar to the tabacco scented Ojon pre-wash paste, but this is now sold as a cleansing treatment and doesn't smell as bad as Ojon did.

The TSV pot is a pre-shampoo stage but isn't like the Ojon pre-wash conditioning mud.

Clear as South America mud!

I didn't buy this TSV but I thought I'd order this to try as it's in clearance and I used the SHOP3Z code for easy pays. It gets mixed reviews but I always find less is more with Ojon, Tweakd and Taya products so I'll start my 60 day trial very cautiously.

Latest posts

Back