Lock & Lock TSV 3/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gosh can you still get cookeen?

My MiL was a woeful cook (to my taste anyway) but she made the most fabulous chips with WhiteCap lard and always put a couple of rashers of bacon in when she was frying them in the chip pan which seemed to give them something extra.

When courting I only went 1 night per week for my tea which was chips and sausage night. After we married and had to endure Sunday lunches and a Christmas dinner I longed for those sausage and chips.

My OH always tries to get it, but her last few attempts have been unsuccessful. It wasn't sold locally, she used to search for it while on holiday and then stock up. She says nothing is as good for making pastry.

Attachments

• Lock & Lock TSV 1.jpg
    Lock & Lock TSV 1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 395
  • Lock & Lock TSV 2.jpg
    Lock & Lock TSV 2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 393
  • Lock & Lock TSV 3.jpg
    Lock & Lock TSV 3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 337
  • Lock & Lock TSV 4.jpg
    Lock & Lock TSV 4.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 353
  • Lock & Lock TSV 5.jpg
    Lock & Lock TSV 5.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 344
I have a cupboard full because they are good but it is a pain matching up the lids.I wonder if putting them in the dishwasher distorts the lids so the fit is distorted?

Lock & Lock 15 Piece Assorted Airtight Food Storage Container
Item Number: 809557
QVC Price £29.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £4.95

This 15-piece Lock & Lock collection features an array of rectangular and round storage containers, including a large 4.5L container with a useful handle, each with four-way click lock fastenings and resilient silicon seals. Perfect for keeping food fresh for longer and organising household items, this multi-purpose storage container set makes it easy to restore calm and order to your cupboards.

Locked and sealed - each container features Lock & Lock's revolutionary four-side locking system lid and hollow cylinder silicone seals, to provide astonishing sealing power. Once locked, each container has strong water and airtightness to help prevent leaks, and to keep food fresher for longer.

Versatile organisation - clear out all your old containers, forget reusing takeaway boxes or old stained containers and be prepared for every occasion with this multi-purpose collection. Featuring rectangular and round containers in a variety of sizes, you'll be able to store all kinds of things from your latest bakes to last night's leftovers.

Not just for the kitchen - with such an abundance of shapes and sizes, you can use your Lock & Lock collection for storing tools and DIY items too, or how about crafting bits and pieces? In fact, whatever your hobby, outdoor or in, these storage containers will come in handy for all sorts of items.

Choose your colour - for a classic option that will slot into your home effortlessly, opt for Clear, or to brighten-up your cupboards with a pop of colour, choose Blue, Lime, Berry or Turquoise.

• Made from polypropylene and silicone
  • BPA-free
  • Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe (from -20C - 120C)

Colour options:

• Clear
  • Blue
  • Lime
  • Berry
  • Turquoise

Contains:

• 1 x rectangular container with handle; 4.5L (l x w x h): 24.8cm x 18cm x 15cm (9.8" x 7" x 6")
  • 4 x rectangular container; 600ml (l x w x h): 15.1cm x 10.8cm x 6.9cm (5.9" x 4.3" x 2.7")
  • 6 x rectangular container; 360ml (h x w x d): 15.1cm x 10.8cm x 4.5cm (5.9" x 4.3" x 1.8")
  • 2 x rectangular container; 180ml (h x w x d): 10.8cm x 8.8cm x 4.8cm (4.3" x 3.5" x 1.9")
  • 2 x round container; 100ml (h x w): 8.9cm x 4.3cm (3.5" x 1.7")

All measurements are approximate

I'm making it easier to sit on my hands by not watching. If they had done nesting ones, or tritan ones, I would definitely have ordered. The tritan ones don't stain, which I love.

Latest posts

Back