Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't believe it. I've just been invited to another 2 separate socially distanced drinks in the garden Today!! I had to say no though, must abstain to get a bit longer detox going on. It's hardly ever this sociable here!

I can't believe it. I've just been invited to another 2 separate socially distanced drinks in the garden Today!! I had to say no though, must abstain to get a bit longer detox going on. It's hardly ever this sociable here!

You obviously have a bit of a reputation locally for being a party girl :p

Nice that people are doing this sort of thing, and it sounds like they are arranging it sensibly. It’s so good to have friendly neighbours.

These were received yesterday comfortable to wear but I think they are definitely meant for one use only but are made to a regulation thickness. However on opening the box a slip of paper full of Chinese (or similar) was on top.!!!!
Today Lidl had boxes of 50 for £31.50 but I have no idea of size or quality.
Yes ours are from China as well.

This is one of those cartoons that makes you groan!

Cartoon Spain King.95127044_3607556.jpg

Chatting to a friend this morning and she announced her hairdresser who works from home is cutting and colouring her hair next week. It will be done out in the back garden wearing masks and she will cut and colour her hair. But she has to go home and rinse the dye out and dry it herself.

Tell your friend to be careful the hairdresser doesn't snip the ear loops.

Chatting to a friend this morning and she announced her hairdresser who works from home is cutting and colouring her hair next week. It will be done out in the back garden wearing masks and she will cut and colour her hair. But she has to go home and rinse the dye out and dry it herself.
Seems like a very sensible way to be socially distant ahead of hairdressers being able to work in their own premises from July.

Hope that hairdresser realises they will invalidate their insurance working before they are officially allowed back.

Mr V has been hacking at his hair with the rather blunt kitchen scissors so he now does a pretty good impression of Boris. I`ll never under value my hairdresser ever again because my hair is a mess but I`ll resist doing a Boris on it,unlike my hubby.

I think she has always worked cash in hand from home? I have never heard my friend mention going to a salon in all the time this woman has done her hair always at her home.

Well whatever her setup is she will be breaking law and infuriate law abiding hairdressers who pay their taxes and insure themselves.

I actually thought that, but just went Oh! When the friend dropped into the conversation I am getting my hair done on Tuesday and said how it was being done. I am waiting for my normal hairdresser to open hopefully in July? I know they have been doing the salon up as workmen have been seen in.

My hairdresser is one of my daughters but I have not had it cut and styled since late January. I usually have my hair really short but I feel like a change now and have got used to having hair. I am also really pleased with the colour ‘grey’ I stopped having it coloured a couple of years ago.

I have been wondering what my Hairdresser will do as when she comes to me she colours, cuts blow dry, manicure and waxing. I have had her coming for over 30 years.

I just hope my hairdresser will have been able to afford the rent on her tiny salon during lockdown. It's a struggle for her as a one-man business to keep going at the best of times and she has to travel 25 miles every day so she needs her car but it all adds to the cost. She cuts my hair like no other so it infuriates me to hear of other hairdressers getting cash in hand and not paying taxes which would support the likes of her and other honest workers who need state help just to keep going.

I've meanwhile been doing a kitchen scissors job, snipping a teensy bit here, checking in the mirror. Snip, check, repeat till done. Takes ages, though.

Latest posts

Back