Kim & Co Fashion TSV 25/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t understand how people can go out in their PJ’s, in fact I don’t know how they can go out not showered/bathed which I assume they are not otherwise why wouldn't they just put jeans and top on afterwards.

Maybe an age thing I’m just a grumpy old git.
Well I must be a grumpy old git too because there`s no way I`d leave home in my pj`s or without a shower.

They used to take their kids to the school where I used to live in PJ's, dirty dressing gowns and baffies. I mean!! In the street!!! I would never go outside my house in a dressing gown, ever, not even to put the bin out. If you were ill and couldn't get dressed surely someone else could collect your children for school. But they're not ill, just lazy. Yes, they could be depressed and lack motivation etc but not lacking enough to get all dolled up to the nines for the local pub on a Friday. Not a PJ in sight. Yes I know, I'm judging.

CC

No, not grumpy gits, you have standards.

Its the slovenly who wear pyjamas outside the front door who are gits, and generally 'common' gits at that. We've all seen them, normally plus size, hair pulled back, no make up, on universal credit but money to pay for tattoos and latest phone in hand. Oh and if you dared to look at them, be met with "wotch you lookin' at".

As for Kim's tsv offering - its just supermarket fare, perhaps she needs to pay a visit to Sainsbury's and see what she's up against. Even cuddle duds look better than this.

Kim needs get a grip on this designing business, think she is giving free reign to some job experience students

I must be a total slattern then 'cause I have no qualms about taking the bins out in my dressing gown.(it's not far and I do check the coast is clear!) I have also been known to go along to the paper shop wearing my pj's although I always make sure that I have a long coat on over the top, and tuck them into boots...because I do occasionally have the odd day where I can't be bothered to get dressed. I'll be honest though I do feel a bit "grubby" as the day wears on and generally end up in the bath or having a shower. I work hard, I keep myself clean but on the odd day I'll let it slip..judge all you like, it's up to you. Though having said that, there's no way I'd take a child to school or visit a supermarket in my nightdress or pj's. I would also like to say that I would not pay good money for "that look" 'cause to me that's not a "look"...fair enough there's pj's and there's clothes that are old and worn and only good to slop around the house in. If I'm treating myself to something new, even if it's a casual garment..it's got to be something that looks casual and not like I've found it in a rubbish skip....If it ends up looking that way fine and I'll either chuck it, or keep it for days indoors. That tsv in grey looks like it came out of a rubbish skip and no doubt it'll be ridiculously over priced!

Just had another closer look, and the top looks like its a double layer, and the under layer is another top thats baggy around the bust, and tooooo snug on the hips. The designers of tops for all these brands clearly design for boy shapes and not women with hips.

Just had another closer look, and the top looks like its a double layer, and the under layer is another top thats baggy around the bust, and tooooo snug on the hips. The designers of tops for all these brands clearly design for boy shapes and not women with hips.

I'm not so sure they think about anybody's shape when "designing"..I think it's just a case of cut out a couple of squares and sew 'em together - Larger square of fabric = larger size and whether or not the style is more suited to the straight up and down figure is neither here nor there. To them just so long as they can throw out a garment that will fit everybody from xs to 3xl they're good to go. I think 'cause they realise that mainstream high street stores are limited in their size ranges, they want to encompass every body shape and size. I've looked again and slightly go back on what I said before as I think a double layered top is quite a good idea, although that particular example does look a bit "scruffy"...but it'll be pricey tsv's usually are!

Last edited:
They used to take their kids to the school where I used to live in PJ's, dirty dressing gowns and baffies. I mean!! In the street!!! I would never go outside my house in a dressing gown, ever, not even to put the bin out. If you were ill and couldn't get dressed surely someone else could collect your children for school. But they're not ill, just lazy. Yes, they could be depressed and lack motivation etc but not lacking enough to get all dolled up to the nines for the local pub on a Friday. Not a PJ in sight. Yes I know, I'm judging.

CC
Are baffies slippers?

Kim & Co Linen Look Knit Sleeveless Tunic & Elbow Sleeve Top 2 Piece Set
Item Number: 183874
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

This two-piece co-ordinating set from Kim & Co consists of a sleeveless tunic top with a scoop neckline, plus a top boasting elbow-length dolman sleeves and a round neckline, with both pieces featuring a curved hemline and created in a fine linen-look fabric. Whether you choose to wear together or style separately, this versatile pair is a must-have for the warmer months, offering easy, breezy options that'll keep you feeling cool and looking stylish all season.

Lightweight layers - crafted from a breathable fabric, this set boasts both the natural look of linen and the softness of cotton, resulting in a sophisticated look that feels as light as air on the skin, however you wear it.

Buildable and bespoke - with three ways to wear, this set will integrate into your repertoire, teaming beautifully with your favourite pieces. Whether you wear the sleeveless tunic on sunny days, team the top with jeans or pair them together for a layered look, this set offers countless styling options.

Versatile style - no matter what the day brings, the laid-back look of both tops will complement your favourite casual outfits. Try tucking into a maxi skirt for a feminine ensemble, pairing with culottes for a modern edge, or teaming with linen trousers for the ultimate summer style.

Colour crazy - from classic neutrals to bold seasonal shades, with six colours on offer, there's something to suit every taste. For a timeless option that'll go with anything, opt for Navy or Oyster. If you want to try something more daring, go bold with Bright Pink, Lemon Lime, Melon or Yellow.

• 65% viscose, 35% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Bright Pink
  • Oyster
  • Melon
  • Lemon Lime
  • Navy
  • Yellow

Garment measurements:
Sleeveless top:
  • Chest: XS: 78.7cm (31"), S: 83.8cm (33"), M: 88.9cm (35"), L: 94cm (37"), XL: 99.1cm (39"), 2XL: 106.7cm (42"), 3XL: 114.3cm (45")
  • Length: XS: 67.3cm (26.5"), S: 67.9cm (26.7"), M: 68.6cm (27"), L: 69.3cm (27.3"), XL: 69.9cm (27.5"), 2XL: 71.1cm (28"), 3XL: 72.4cm (28.5")
Top:
  • Chest: XS: 114.3cm (45"), S: 119.4cm (47"), M: 124.5cm (49"), L: 129.5cm (51"), XL: 134.6cm (53"), 2XL: 142.2cm (56"), 3XL: 149.9cm (59")
  • Length: XS: 67.3cm (26.5"), S: 67.9cm (26.7"), M: 68.6cm (27"), L: 69.3cm (27.3"), XL: 69.9cm (27.5"), 2XL: 71.1cm (28"), 3XL: 72.4cm (28.5")

All measurements are approximate

Lime option being worn by Jackie in the Skechers hour now till 3pm
Wouldn’t give it a second look other than to look how bad the colour is, which isn’t for me at all

Latest posts

Back