Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone asked when was Craft Day? They got the reply there is a craft show due today. They must be living in a time loop as it is years since QVC had a craft day, they very rarely even show have a one hour programme.
They must have confused QVC with Ideal World. Only fashion, beauty, jewellery and gardening merit a day on Q.

They must have confused QVC with Ideal World. Only fashion, beauty, jewellery and gardening merit a day on Q.

I doubt that, they’ve probably noticed the expensive postage and the fact they’ll get other peoples dirty, used items sent out as new and then have to pay for their own returns by now 😂

I doubt that, they’ve probably noticed the expensive postage and the fact they’ll get other peoples dirty, used items sent out as new and then have to pay for their own returns by now 😂
Slightly off topic - did anyone see the Joe Lycett program where the bought low stock items from Boohoo, smeared them with condiments (don't watch it whilst eating) returned them, and then when the items showed as back in stock re-ordered them. And sure enough there were the same garments with the "bodily fluid" style stains: Mayo, Marmite and ketchup! :sick:

Slightly off topic - did anyone see the Joe Lycett program where the bought low stock items from Boohoo, smeared them with condiments (don't watch it whilst eating) returned them, and then when the items showed as back in stock re-ordered them. And sure enough there were the same garments with the "bodily fluid" style stains: Mayo, Marmite and ketchup! :sick:
Mayo.........omg!

Not just QVC, then, who don't check their returns before sending them back out at full price!

from Arsebook page:

Recently we caught up with our Brand Ambassador, Amanda Holden, who continues to be a positive influence on and off our screens. Find out what she’s been up to .

the only influence that waste of space has is how to get your chesticles out at every available opportunity and how to keep yourself on every SM platform every single day.

I would definitely want to see evidence of the impact someone's acts and behaviour have on others before putting out some drivel in PR.

Saying it doesn't make it so!

Why are Q selling Davidoff perfumes ? It`s dirt cheap everywhere, even my local Home Bargains store sells it. They`re charging £47.95 incl p and p for a mens 125ml spray with a deodorant. The exact same would be £34.50 from The Fragrance Shop plus another 15% discount with their promotion code and free delivery or collection from a local branch. Thats just one outlet and the 125ml bottle alone can be found for as little as £14. Who buys this stuff from Q ?

Another one asking bring back Kirk's Folly.

Strange out a few weeks back which I suddenly remember.

Leighton Denny a few different people asking when the next shows would be? Not sure if they read he had bought back his company and just assumed he would be back on QVC?
He stuff was in Marks a few years ago but very little if any, in recent times. However I see there is quite a few items on their website so perhaps it was just our branch which didn’t stock it.

Why are Q selling Davidoff perfumes ? It`s dirt cheap everywhere, even my local Home Bargains store sells it. They`re charging £47.95 incl p and p for a mens 125ml spray with a deodorant. The exact same would be £34.50 from The Fragrance Shop plus another 15% discount with their promotion code and free delivery or collection from a local branch. Thats just one outlet and the 125ml bottle alone can be found for as little as £14. Who buys this stuff from Q ?
It can only be people who can't get out and who don't have the Internet can't it?

And the Kirk's Folly fan is back.

:unsure:She even put up an exchange between Kirk's Folly and herself when she asked them about coming back to QVC UK. Seems QVC UK are ignoring Kirk's Folly.
I thought I read somewhere that Kirks Folly had gone out of business!

Latest posts

Back