Meaco fan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered this fan from Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B085TKLY48/?tag=shoppingcom03-21.
It has a remote control, vertical and horizontal oscillation and other feaures that are the same as the Meaco but costs £68.99 with free next day delivery if you have Amazon Prime.
I am very pleased with it and it has received excellent feedback.

If I needed a fan, I’d go for that one, sleepydove. 👍

At least with Amazon it’s likely to arrive rather than get lost or delayed and, if faulty, the money is refunded immediately with free return postage. I‘lol watch a QVC show if I’m interested in a product and then, if it’s available from Amazon, I buy it from there and it’s usually cheaper with free P&P, when on Prime.

If I needed a fan, I’d go for that one, sleepydove. 👍

At least with Amazon it’s likely to arrive rather than get lost or delayed and, if faulty, the money is refunded immediately with free return postage. I‘lol watch a QVC show if I’m interested in a product and then, if it’s available from Amazon, I buy it from there and it’s usually cheaper with free P&P, when on Prime.
That's exactly what I do as well get the ideas from QVC and buy elsewhere ;)

I bought the 1056P from QVC was cheaper than anywhere else , £116 i paid then £7 cashback ( there is a 10% discount code on google !) , most places were £139 upwards , very quiet fan can hardly hear it, noticed its gone off the website now

Attachments

• Cap444ture.JPG
    Cap444ture.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 144
I have the Meaco bought direct and I really rate it. It is quiet enough to leave on during the night and has a timer. We have Dyson fans but prefer the Meaco.
I’ve seen lots of people really rave about the Meaco fans. It surprised me that so many people were so enthusiastic about a fan.

Same features but is it as quiet ? i had a similar one and sent it back as the motor wasn't that quiet
I cant say whether it is quieter than the Meaco fan but for me it is very quiet on level one and quiet on level 2. Not needed level 3 yet as the day after it arrived the mini heat wave ended :eek:
Perfect for my needs and also has the sleep timer.

Someone posted this on QVC Facebook today.

Meaco fan warning.
Having been waiting for the fan I ordered, I rang QVC today and was told it should be delivered today. I then rang Meaco and was told QVC had told messed it up and fans weren’t being sent out as QVC should have contacted over 2000 customers to explain the problem. I rang QVC again and was told they were aware of this and they had a team working on it. Rather a slow team if you ask me. Total incompetence. If you are expecting a fan you might have to wait a lot longer than QVC tell you. We deserve a truthful and full explanation of this mess up.

Has it been very warm around London area today? Reason I ask it that there is a woman on with a battery operated fan and she has been going on about having it on that morning because her makeup was running down her face and several other instances she has used it because of the unbearable heat. Or is it a case of learning the script by rote and being too thick to change it to the conditions.

It has been wet and cold here all month.

It has been warm however I don't know what cheap makeup she's using ,obviously not from QVC!!!!, because no matter what the heat I've never had make-up running down my face, sweat yes make-up no!

Has it been very warm around London area today? Reason I ask it that there is a woman on with a battery operated fan and she has been going on about having it on that morning because her makeup was running down her face and several other instances she has used it because of the unbearable heat. Or is it a case of learning the script by rote and being too thick to change it to the conditions.

It has been wet and cold here all month.

Maybe she’s talking about her hot flushes?

Got one of the Meaco fans and it is awesome to be honest. Really quiet when running, and the oscillation motors must use some kind of voodoo because you can't hear those at all.

Something naughty that Alex said the other day though claiming it was just like having air conditioning....no love, not by a long shot.

Latest posts

Back