Molton Brown TSV 21/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All the bits and bobs from unsold Christmas sets and re packaged. Those 30ml bottles are neither use nor ornament and I once bought someone who`se a MB fan a boxed set of 50 ml bottles which looked a bit better than these piddly ones.

All the bits and bobs from unsold Christmas sets and re packaged. Those 30ml bottles are neither use nor ornament and I once bought someone who`se a MB fan a boxed set of 50 ml bottles which looked a bit better than these piddly ones.
I love that saying ‘neither use not ornament’ - says it all and makes me laugh 😂

Grrr predictive text....’neither use nor ornament’

I tried to amend my post but can’t seem to do that anymore....

I was tempted to buy one box from Molton Brown to split and add to gifts especially as tsv price not that good and waiting until September definitely not good - it's no longer at sale price and is £30. I expect so QVC can say £60 of value if bought direct. 😠😠

I was tempted to buy one box from Molton Brown to split and add to gifts especially as tsv price not that good and waiting until September definitely not good - it's no longer at sale price and is £30. I expect so QVC can say £60 of value if bought direct. 😠😠

I was just going to say John Lewis have them for £20 as well, but you have to spend £30 for free click & collect from Waitrose or wherever. Amazon is a good one!

I did follow the Amazon link, and it said delivery in 1 - 2 months, unless Prime members get it before then. I’m glad I don’t need to order any because that’s a long wait.

I did follow the Amazon link, and it said delivery in 1 - 2 months, unless Prime members get it before then. I’m glad I don’t need to order any because that’s a long wait.
Yes its from the Molton Brown Store on Amazon but I suspect the long delivery estimate was put in place because of Covid but it may well arrive sooner now things are improving a little.

Yes its from the Molton Brown Store on Amazon but I suspect the long delivery estimate was put in place because of Covid but it may well arrive sooner now things are improving a little.
Thanks everyone- I am on prime so tested checking out and delivery is estimated at August 10- September 6. Think someone is telling me not to buy 🤔

So that’s less than half Q price from Amazon Molton Brown.
Imagine what Q are managing to get the set for then at trade price.
Hardly passing on the savings to the QVC customer, as they like to troll out.
They so need naming and shaming over the internet for that rip off.

Molton Brown 20 Piece Discovery Bathing Collection
Item Number: 241798
QVC Price £54.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95
Advanced Order for 14/09/20

The Discovery Bathing Collection from Molton Brown features 20 travel-sized Bath & Shower Gels in an array of iconic fragrances, including Orange & Bergamot, Delicious Rhubarb & Rose and Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel. Packaged in two sleek presentation boxes, this collection is the perfect way to try out fragrances you havent sampled yet, and their gorgeous formulas will help leave your skin feeling cleansed and beautifully-scented.

A spectrum of scents - boasting ten stunning fragrances in each box, these Bath & Shower Gels let you or your loved ones try out an array of Molton Brown’s expertly-crafted scents, from fresh and floral to sultry, woody aromas. It’s the perfect opportunity to return to your old favourites and try out something different too!

A beloved staple - the Bath & Shower Gels from Molton Brown are well-loved for their rich, versatile formulas, which can be used in your daily shower as a luxurious, cleansing wash or in your bath for an indulgent pampering experience.

One for you, one for them - packaged in royal blue presentation boxes, this collection is ideal for splitting up as pampering presents to treat your loved ones, or if you can’t resist these gorgeous scents, why not keep one for yourself and gift one to someone who deserves a bit of TLC?

All you need - keep your favourite formulas close to hand with these handy travel sizes, which are ideal for popping in your weekend bag or taking with you to a friend’s house. They’re also the perfect size for switching up your Bath & Shower Gel fragrance whenever you fancy a change.

The Royal Warrant - Molton Brown proudly holds the Royal Warrant for the supply of toiletries by appointment to Her Majesty the Queen.

Fragrance notes:
Heavenly Gingerlily:

• Top notes: cardamom, ginger and clove
  • Heart notes: tuberose, lily and tagetes
  • Base notes: cedarwood, sandalwood and musk
Jasmine & Sun Rose:

• Top notes: raspberry, bergamot and peach
  • Heart notes: jasmine, osmanthus and rose
  • Base notes: labdanum, patchouli and musk
Orange & Bergamot:

• Top note: orange, bergamot and mandarin
  • Heart note: neroli, cardamom and galbanum
  • Base notes: musk, ylang-ylang and cedarwood
Suede Orris:

• Top notes: mandarin, olibanum and elemi
  • Heart notes: Tuscan orris, rose and jasmine absolutes
  • Base notes: cedarwood, labdanum and patchouli
Delicious Rhubarb & Rose:

• Top notes: grapefruit, yuzu and lemongrass
  • Heart notes: rhubarb leaf, rose and spearmint
  • Base notes: vanilla, musk and spun sugar
Vetiver & Grapefruit:

• Top notes: grapefruit, cardamom and white pepper
  • Heart notes: rose, neroli and lychee
  • Base notes: vetiver, cedarwood and amber
Geranium Nefertum:

• Top notes: fig leaf accord and bergamot
  • Heart notes: geranium and jasmine
  • Notes base: labdanum, oakmoss accord and sandalwood
Re-charge Black Pepper:

• Top notes: black pepper, lemon and ginger
  • Heart notes: coriander, basil and violet leaf
  • Base notes: vetiver, oakmoss and ambergris
Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel:

• Top notes: fig leaves, cardamom and bergamot
  • Heart notes: marine notes, jasmine and violet leaf
  • Base notes: salted cypress, cedarwood and musks
Tobacco Absolute:

• Top notes: elemi, bergamot and grapefruit
  • Heart notes: cedarwood, nutmeg and rosewood
  • Base notes: tobacco, leather and Peruvian balsam
Contains:

• 2 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 2 x Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 2 x Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 2 x Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 2 x Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 2 x Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 2 x Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 2 x Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 2 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 2 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)

It is "in stock", it is not on "advanced order"

Latest posts

Back