Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nevermind the fairies watch out for the elves. ;) For those who have watched Eurovision on Netflix.

Not sure if the same creepy man or a different one?

He is thanking lovely Kathy, the lovely presenter and the lovely models.
Ugh, yes that's him. What I find even worse is that he works in the NHS. I'm being judgemental, & he may be just a lonely person, but I find the thought of someone who writes these posts being in a hospital environment quite unpleasant :eek:

A 'circle' of creepies. Shudder. Need to make up a funny collective noun, but too busy procrastinating on stf....
A repugnance.

Saw a post mentioning the sleeves on item 185545 which I thought odd so went to have a look and lo and behold the ****** thing has one 3/4 sleeve and one short sleeve . WTF? Sorry can’t do links.

also on video clip what the heck does Wet Evie look like.

If you wanted to follow the trend (which I’m sure will be/was mentioned in the presentation) buy a three quarter length sleeve and hoik one of them up. Result - the same stupid look without the phenomenal price that they charge. 😉

A woman complaining about the number of hours Elemis get compared to Liz Earle.

I've just seen the TV guide for Sunday and low and behold a whopping 7 full hours of Elemis with their TSV!!!.. Liz Earle TSV day last Sunday had only a total of 3 full hour shows!!.. Now that's not right for all the Liz Earle customers who are loyal to shopping with you for Liz Earle including myself!!. I have been shopping with QVC for 20 years and buy all of my Liz Earle from you but was very disappointed with the lack of shows.. Beauty day or not, there should been more full shows.. Just because Elemis brings more money in doesn't mean you should be neglecting your other brands with loyal followers!!.. I hope things change for the future!

I have put this bit in bold, as she seems to not grasp the QVC is a business and they want to make as much money as possible. 😂

Saw a post mentioning the sleeves on item 185545 which I thought odd so went to have a look and lo and behold the ****** thing has one 3/4 sleeve and one short sleeve . WTF? Sorry can’t do links.

also on video clip what the heck does Wet Evie look like.

OMG! I Thought I'd seen the craziest sleeves this morning when I was browsing Q's sale..but this is gotta be the worst...yay..let's have one short sleeve and one long sleeve ..I'll post the pics which is the worst top...There's only one way to decide...…...…!
1595580010032.png
1595580056866.png
Sadly on the 2nd top you can't see sleeves properly..but believe me one's t shirt length and the other comes down to the elbow...just nuts!

Ugh, yes that's him. What I find even worse is that he works in the NHS. I'm being judgemental, & he may be just a lonely person, but I find the thought of someone who writes these posts being in a hospital environment quite unpleasant :eek:

A repugnance.

So did Shipman. Being employed by the NHS is not a guarantee that a person is nice. I've met quite a few unpleasant and rather creepy blokes that are in positions of power (and used it to their own ends). It's frightening how they get these jobs in the first place.

There is a post complaining that the Eek show last night was a total shambles, that they didn’t mind a laugh but that it was ridiculous. Looking at the schedule I see it was Franks presenting - was she worse than usual?

There is a post complaining that the Eek show last night was a total shambles, that they didn’t mind a laugh but that it was ridiculous. Looking at the schedule I see it was Franks presenting - was she worse than usual?
The comment's being passed on, I wonder if anything will be done 🐖 - this little piggy should be flying!

Latest posts

Back