Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cath Kidston, Peter has come in on his day off apparently to present

day off? don't know about the show he's on just now, but he's been on the schedule for the Constantin Weisz that's on next for the past week.
You know me, like to keep a check on watch shows coming up, see we have a couple of faces that have been missing for a wee while, noddy is back on Friday and Frakes (guy with many letters after his name) is back next week after a long absence, although to be honest, it's not been long enough. :eek::ROFLMAO:

day off? don't know about the show he's on just now, but he's been on the schedule for the Constantin Weisz that's on next for the past week.
You know me, like to keep a check on watch shows coming up, see we have a couple of faces that have been missing for a wee while, noddy is back on Friday and Frakes (guy with many letters after his name) is back next week after a long absence, although to be honest, it's not been long enough. :eek::ROFLMAO:
It's like when he's on the rota for a fashion hour, he says he won't do fashion unless its really something special. It's just the normal stuff they do week in, week out!

Oh Noddy and Frakey! Thought the latter would have been snapped up by Gordon Ramsey after he won MasterChef

Turned on just before the watch show, sorry peeps, it's all I watch, caught PS on a bag show, same patter, "Of the build, of the quality, of beauty" it's a Bag:rolleyes:
Now on Constantin Weisz, won't let Caroline get a word in🤨 Is he paid by the word?
Did actually buy a CW many years ago, the sub dials were too small for me to read. Sold it for a profit👍

It's like when he's on the rota for a fashion hour, he says he won't do fashion unless its really something special. It's just the normal stuff they do week in, week out!

Oh Noddy and Frakey! Thought the latter would have been snapped up by Gordon Ramsey after he won MasterChef

Oh god a masterchef winner, well you just know that will be mentioned and milked for all it's worth.

Must be short staffed

He's very excitable over some gaudy bags

Model opens zip on inside of bag to reveal interior pocket to put stuff. Peter ...

(guffawing at the same time) 'A mean ain't it just AMAZIN', ain't it just SPECTACULAR!!!'

No Peter, it's a bag, like any other bag. Stop acting as though it's literally the first bag to be invented!

So yes I agree, he gets very excitable ;)

Turned on just before the watch show, sorry peeps, it's all I watch, caught PS on a bag show, same patter, "Of the build, of the quality, of beauty" it's a Bag:rolleyes:
Now on Constantin Weisz, won't let Caroline get a word in🤨 Is he paid by the word?
Did actually buy a CW many years ago, the sub dials were too small for me to read. Sold it for a profit👍
I've noticed this with him. Regardless of what I do/don't think about the guest expert, he's downright rude and ignorant. They start to speak with info that, whilst maybe not always 100% accurate ;), is undoubtedly more important to hear. They get a few words in and BOOM, he jumps in to speak guff!

Guest Expert: 'And the thing to remember about the leather strap is ...'

Peter S: 'Ain't it just sublime?!?'

Guest Expert: 'MMmmm' (undoubtedly thinking 'stop interrupting me you twat!!!')

Yes we all die, yes we should all ensure we have our affairs in order. However there's something about a Will show on selly telly that just doesn't fit for me. What next, coffins?

'Ain't this biodegradable one just sublime?!? Get it home for £120 first of 4 flexis.'

I've noticed this with him. Regardless of what I do/don't think about the guest expert, he's downright rude and ignorant. They start to speak with info that, whilst maybe not always 100% accurate ;), is undoubtedly more important to hear. They get a few words in and BOOM, he jumps in to speak guff!
I dream of one day, an "Expert" would just stand up and leave in a strop. "I can't work with this idiot" and flounce off:LOL:

Latest posts

Back