SBC TSV 02/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aw sorry Andi, each to their own and what ever makes you happy is my mantra.........forget my idea, too messy 😂

I wasn’t in the least offended. I confess I look at the giant bottles of orange and brown gunge in my bathroom and wonder what possesses me to buy or think they’re any good to me whatsoever but I like to slap a bit of propolis on rashy areas now and then and like the arnica for knocks and shoulder aches. Quite possibly it’s all in my head that they really work but, as you say, if they make me happy in a small way, no harm, eh? I don’t blame you one bit for questioning them, though, and I know your sense of humour by now 😉

Last edited:
I wasn’t in the least offended. I confess I look at the giant bottles of orange and brown gunge in my bathroom and wonder what possesses me to buy or think they’re any good to me whatsoever but I like to slap a bit of propolis on rashy areas now and then and like the arnica for knocks and shoulder aches. Quite possibly it’s all in my head that they really work but, as you say, if they make me happy in a small way, no harm, eh? I don’t blame you one bit for questioning them, though, and I know your sense of humour by now 😉

Aw I know you wasn’t offended sweatpea ❤

In your head or not, if something helps with aches and pains, I say then grab it. 😃

Yes we really do know each other well enough by now my forum buddy. ❤🥰 xxx

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO:
A little harsh (I do like and sometimes use the Propolis and Arnica) but I take your point. Maybe I should try your idea!

In your head or not, if something helps with aches and pains, I say then grab it. 😃

Now, now, now, play nicely girls ;)👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 :D🤗

A litre of water with cubes of half melted Roundtrees Jelly in would probably have the same effect and work out cheaper. 😂
Little granddaughter loves Yakka Dee, CBeebies for those do don't watch it (on loop in my case). In the Bath episode there are two little girls sitting in a bath filled with orange jelly. It always makes me think of SBC; I can't stand stickiness & have to look away when it's on 😨

Little granddaughter loves Yakka Dee, CBeebies for those do don't watch it (on loop in my case). In the Bath episode there are two little girls sitting in a bath filled with orange jelly. It always makes me think of SBC; I can't stand stickiness & have to look away when it's on 😨

So that’s were SBC got the idea from. 😂. ❤️

Why does Gill persist with the bottle blonde look, it really doesn’t suit her?
She looked much better when he hair was brown.
I think slightly darker hair suits her, I also think she looks better with a fringe. Mind you, I shouldn't ever comment - I saw a friend when I was shopping yesterday & she told me that I looked good wearing a mask... 😷

Aw I know you wasn’t offended sweatpea

Sweatpea? Sorry that made me cackle...that's what you'd be if you wore Kimmy's jumpsuit down the beach yesterday!
Joking aside...Arnica gel is actually brilliant for those aches and pains and like I said before the only sbc product I believe is worth investing in. Ok might be cheaper elsewhere but the chuffing great bottle I've got has lasted me years and I swear by it!

I agree AndiK - the arnica & propolis are great and actually work. I like the collagen gel too. We all know these beauty products cost pennies to produce, at least SBC don't charge outrageous prices unlike the higher end products...Having tried the likes of Elemis, Gatineau etc I'd rather slap some SBC collagen on my face as the end result is the same!

Sweatpea? Sorry that made me cackle...that's what you'd be if you wore Kimmy's jumpsuit down the beach yesterday!
Joking aside...Arnica gel is actually brilliant for those aches and pains and like I said before the only sbc product I believe is worth investing in. Ok might be cheaper elsewhere but the chuffing great bottle I've got has lasted me years and I swear by it!

Oh yeah! 👏👏👏👏 combination of autocorrect and not having my reading glasses on 😂😂😂

message to shopper..........proof read before pressing send.

Not the first time autocorrect has got me in to trouble though, years ago I did send the mother in law a txt once when at a wedding txt ahead asking would she like a vodka and cock, and I don't even drink so that wasn’t an excuse I could use 😂 she seen the funny side though..........I think.

Didn't get on auto-delivery, just got the one. Last night I saw a nice kit with freebies on Liz Earle Website, so have ordered that instead of AD. :rolleyes: I really have to stop doing this. I need to keep telling myself that my Debit Card is NOT a bottomless pit. :sneaky:

The thought makes me go really weird. My worst is treading on sugar 😱
Now that is slightly weird, Twilight.

Haha! Very true about the jumpsuit - lots of sweat and inability to pee!
🥵🤒
I only buy the smaller bottles of arnica now as those litre ones would last me, no exaggeration, a good five years. I only use one small pump at a time unless I’ve got a persistent problem.

I agree AndiK - the arnica & propolis are great and actually work. I like the collagen gel too. We all know these beauty products cost pennies to produce, at least SBC don't charge outrageous prices unlike the higher end products...Having tried the likes of Elemis, Gatineau etc I'd rather slap some SBC collagen on my face as the end result is the same!
They are certainly good value on the whole.

I bought a collagen tsv a longggggggg time ago. The shower stuff made me itch, the collagen cleanser was ok but nothing special and the litre sized collagen gel seemed to go on forever, I can`t remember what else if anything was in that tsv and I haven`t bought the brand since.
I didn`t use the gel on my face but tried it on my body and wasn`t impressed so I ended up using it on my feet. I was still working back then and spent a lot of time on my feet and up and down stairs where I worked and must admit the gel was very cooling on hot tired tootsies.

Latest posts

Back