Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 15/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Decent looking jacket for an honest price . Ruth's jacket looks a bit short in the body for my liking and of course is a lot more expensive

Roman do a denim jacket in 3 colours and they have good reviews plus if you use the code HELLO at checkout you get another 20% discount plus its free delivery. There`s also a mini movie clip to show what it looks like on.
I've always had a thing for denim jackets & have got this jacket in blue. It's well made & the cotton's 'solid' but still malleable. The sizing is generous - I'm a 10 -12 top depending on brand & bought the 12 because I wanted to wear it over thicker clothes in the autumn & winter, if I was only going to wear it over lighter garments I'd have bought the 10.

Decent looking jacket for an honest price . Ruth's jacket looks a bit short in the body for my liking and of course is a lot more expensive

Try telling Ruth that ! she's always pontificating at how 'her' jacket is a bit longer than others that she finds too short, - but she's tried to 'design' it so its not too long or it would look boxy. I'd actually like to know who exactly manufacturers this range, and who else they make for, because its inconceivable that one manufacturer just knocks out a 'collection' for Ruthie. I find her clothes beyond boring tbh, but she tries to be 'middle age edgy' which only certain people can pull off. The rest try too hard and don't look right.

TSV in the middle of August..? It's got to be something for cooler autumn days so my guess is pleather trousers or a preppy style jumper.

I’m about 9 years older than her and totally shapeless but I can manage to look younger than Ruth with her helmet hair and dutsey clothes, especially her Q range.

There was a photo shoot last week where she had an androgynous look and she looked pretty darn striking but of course it’s not a look you can carry off every day (and Eamon sort of lets it down) .

Sorry can’t do links

I bought a faux leather bicycle jacket for £17 in Primark I wore it for years it was beautiful .. time to get another one

Tbh I don't even know why I bother watching QVC, especially the fashion - some here might know from previous threads that I had a serious wardrobe cull last year - still probably have too many clothes but what I do have I like and I wear regularly - so I'm most definitely not looking to buy anything else. The other problem I have with Q is that they're way too expensive, and even the "specials" are a joke price wise. During my cull/clothes replacement spree, yes I did buy from expensive ranges but the brands were recognisable names and secondly they were mostly purchased at sale prices with substantial reductions - not just a couple of quid shaved off here and there. I do enjoy "watching" fashion, and enjoy discussing it even more - especially with everybody on here. Some of the comments are brutal, but oh so true, and so funny and entertaining. So Q keep the sweaty Betty, frumpy lumpy, dicey pricey monstrosities coming - we all need a good laugh and a chat in these bleak times!

Merry, I think we all watch now for the entertainment and horror value ! horror, as in who the hell would wear that !? My wardrobe is still pretty, ahem, large, but its stuff that is different and bought from quirky brands on Navabi, I have many Sahara dresses (not poly/elastene). And I even have items from at least 10 years ago from QVC !!! who remembers Barak ? really 'different' bits that never date but look good, and I wont get rid of my Dreamkeeper beaded ponchos, that would cost a lot more than I paid for them about 18 year ago.

Wonder what this is? Jackie Kabler said she had ordered her samples whatever this means. Would be great getting so many freebies. My job doesn’t even pay overtime although it’s expected I work all hours. 😔 Makes you wonder how lucky these qvcuk presenters are but they probably don’t realise it.

After the Centigrade tsv of biker jacket, it'd be a laugh if it was her version of this. OR one of her lace 'stretch every which way" frocks. :eek:

After the Centigrade tsv of biker jacket, it'd be a laugh if it was her version of this. OR one of her lace 'stretch every which way" frocks. :eek:
All the fashion TSVs morph into one these days. I’m avoiding polyester so ruled out of most Q fashion.
Or if it would be like the Coco creation - a shirt dress
Heck No!!! she did that the other week 🤭 :LOL:

I was gonna bet on the pleather skirt but thinking about it a fashion tsv will rarely come in only one colour. It'll probably be some kind of lightweight sweater or cardi in about 6 different colours "This one's the courgette - Yeah I know it's more of a aubergine but if you want the courgette order the aubergine" It wont cling (unless you're a 28aa or under) and it'll skim over those lumps and bumps (but only if you don't actually have any) oooh it looks like sunshine yellow's gonna be the first to sell out, but don't worry just order your second favourite...Ooh hang on bum 'ole brown's looking vulnerable, but don't worry the puce dawn's very similar -just grab it while you can...Don't worry if your size has sold out just go up or down a size etc etc. Looking forward to it!

Latest posts

Back