Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i noticed his comment towards the young women, you would hope she would say anything, but would the powers that be want anything said about Peter. Just seeing him in a manky tshirt and shorts on is gross. I have seen other presenters use fitness stuff looking sensibly dressed but oh no not Peter.

And on the air con hour, he was on about how him and Simon are living the pods, and one of the other guests, were sleeping without the door open, Peter said when he finished at 3am he nearly went up the guy, Simon just seemed to smile. I dont know the stations morals sometimes. He then said ooh I had to change my PJs twice last night. |

i noticed his comment towards the young women, you would hope she would say anything, but would the powers that be want anything said about Peter. Just seeing him in a manky tshirt and shorts on is gross. I have seen other presenters use fitness stuff looking sensibly dressed but oh no not Peter.

And on the air con hour, he was on about how him and Simon are living the pods, and one of the other guests, were sleeping without the door open, Peter said when he finished at 3am he nearly went up the guy, Simon just seemed to smile. I dont know the stations morals sometimes. He then said ooh I had to change my PJs twice last night. |
Yeah when they start with their 1970's working men's club humour about stuff like that (e.g. on vacuum cleaner shows 'oh I can't get my PIPE to slot in!') etc etc it's just total total cringe.

'You just can't get them!' - Everyones favourite Peter Simon looking unpleasant and screaming as he sells the Body Train Indoor Cycling Bike. Maybe no one can buy a 'Body Train' as its a job lot. Don't these clowns think that their audience has access to web search engines? It would perhaps be fair to stress the flexi pay as a point of difference but just denying that equivalent and better options are available from so many sites - even Argos has options. He is just appalling. Actually I have no words.

New oven coming up, "it's brilliant, it's amazing seriously and a full size rotisserie, full size air frier" says Shaun.

Full size? So if a 14.5l Tower Vortx has a Full size rotisserie & Air frier, what does that make the 22l Tower Vortx an extra full size?

Oh and we're joined by high as kite Jack, you would think the he'd been out for a liquid lunch before his shows.

New oven coming up, "it's brilliant, it's amazing seriously and a full size rotisserie, full size air frier" says Shaun.

Full size? So if a 14.5l Tower Vortx has a Full size rotisserie & Air frier, what does that make the 22l Tower Vortx an extra full size?

Oh and we're joined by high as kite Jack, you would think the he'd been out for a liquid lunch before his shows.

These things aren't like the friggin' TARDIS! The size is the size is the size! Stop trying to make out you could cook for a dozen people using these things IW, you can't! They're fine for what they are, but LARGE internally they aren't!

:)

Sally said on her recent vlog all the food now gets chucked what a waste
What a total waste of food. They could easily do the cooking ONCE for each thing then cut to a VT for subsequent shows. Absolutely no need to cook during each show. They should be disgusted with themselves for wasting so much food, as should the other selly telly channels that do the same!

Latest posts

Back