Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im wiped out! The tissue viability nurse came and was pretty positive. Put me onto a manuka honey gel. Boy does it sting, but I was warned this would happen. Then the outpatient physio rang following GP referral and said she would send me exercises. Now here was me expecting a few sheets of A4 but of course it is an app. Tried on the ipad but need ios11. Did it via the Amazon Fire but it would only go to my phone. The only problem with that is storage is currently running at 93% because I didnt pay any attention to that when I got the phone. And I have no idea how to buy more for a pay as you go. Or even if you can. Oh well if it suddenly whizzes up I shall have to ask my IT neighbour to do a clean up. But here are only 2 pix on it! Too tired to even think about this. Must watch something rubbish now!

After his appointment on Monday Mr L was informed he would be emailed excerise to do, nothing arrived so contacted them - yip you guessed it, he was given a link to an app but looking at it now he just doesn’t know where he will be able to do them as you need a large empty space - do these people live in the real world? There are videos (helpful) and you have to fill in your progress. This will be fun and I think the only reason he isn’t chucking it in the bin is that he is in agony.
Hope it’s better for you Mazza.

All this having to access medical information and communications online can be worrying for many people.If you are ill do you need this?I know people who have had to take photos of a condition and email to a Dr. So we have lockdown situations but for many this would add stress to their already ill condition.I am reasonably competent with my iPad but so many of my age group are not.

Glad you're at least getting to the two-steps-forward-one-step-back stage, Mazza.

Now for a quick hijack again, if I may...

Has anyone had appendicitis or a low-level grumble? I have a sinking feeling I have trouble on the horizon.

I've had a sharp pain on/off just below my belly button and slightly to the right for the last couple of days and I'm getting worried as I'm shielding and I really don't want to go into hospital - ever! But especially not now.

I hope I'm imagining it but any experiences would be helpful.

Thanks, All.

Glad you're at least getting to the two-steps-forward-one-step-back stage, Mazza.

Has anyone had appendicitis or a low-level grumble? I have a sinking feeling I have trouble on the horizon.

I've had a sharp pain on/off just below my belly button and slightly to the right for the last couple of days and I'm getting worried as I'm shielding and I really don't want to go into hospital - ever! But especially not now.

Thanks, All.

Why not call NHS111, they're sure to help you.

Best wishes

Thanks, All.

ae in all seriousness call your GP or as Pinkmoon says 111, that sounds seriously like a rumbling appendix to me. Please do not leave it too late and if you do and in any doubt please ring 999 because once it passes the threshold of rumbling, the pain will be so severe you’d wish you had. Hope I’m scaring you with the facts enough to do something, it’s a simple process but I know how you feel, once you make that call it’s all systems go. For your health please consider it, take care. ❤ xxx

Just want to add, that it could also be other things that’s are simple, as just a simple pain for no reason at all, but always best to get it checked. ❤ xxx

This is why I'm reluctant to call. I'm hoping it's something simple - but I'm packing a bag so I'm ready to go in case.

Thanks, both.

It'll be my worst nightmare, though.

@Mazza been following your journey and been meaning to send you my best wishes for a while but been caught up looking after my dad who landed in hospital after an accident. He has been home 2 weeks now but needs a lot of looking after and we have been having a battle getting the help he is supposed to get, so I have read your posts and often don't get a chance to reply. Please take care, am thinking of you xxx

@Mazza been following your journey and been meaning to send you my best wishes for a while but been caught up looking after my dad who landed in hospital after an accident. He has been home 2 weeks now but needs a lot of looking after and we have been having a battle getting the help he is supposed to get, so I have read your posts and often don't get a chance to reply. Please take care, am thinking of you xxx

I’ve been thinking about you and hoping everything is well your end, hope you get the help you need too Sazza, take care ❤️ xx

Latest posts

Back