• Kipling TD.jpg
    Kipling TD.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,022
Kipling Nilsor Premium Medium Double Flap Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 187335
QVC Price £83.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.96
P&P £3.95

Currently only available at QVC, the Nilsor cross-body bag from Kipling is made from premium fabric with a satin finish and features a multi-compartmented, double-flap design with an adjustable strap. Complete with the NEW robot monkey keyring and a branded badge on the front, this sleek cross-body is the perfect companion for all your errands, keeping your must-haves organised in style.

Your everyday essential - this sleek cross-body features two flap-over compartments to store all your essentials in, plus each of them are zipped for extra security when you’re travelling. Its neat design also sits flush at your side, so it won’t get in the way when you’re out and about.

Wear it your way - the adjustable strap allows you to wear it across your body for hands-free convenience or it can be shortened to wear over your shoulder for easy access to your belongings. The choice is yours!

It’s all in the details - this bag is unmistakably Kipling, thanks to its branded badge on the flap and the signature monkey keyring, which has had a modern update for 2020 with its new robot design.

Your colour, your style - with five seasonal shades to choose from, you’re spoilt for choice. Go for Black Lux, Navy Satin or Dark Grey Satin for a versatile hue that will go with anything in your wardrobe, or choose Berry Satin or Blush Satin to add a chic pop of colour to your look.

• Outer pockets: 1 x magnetic, 1 x zip
  • Inner pockets: 1 x slot, 1 x zip, 2 x pen slots
  • 100% polyester
  • Zip and magnetic fastenings
  • Bag (h x w x d): 27cm x 25cm x 9cm (10.6” x 9.8” x 3.5”)
  • Strap drop: 40cm (15.7”)

Colour options:

• Black Lux
  • Navy Satin
  • Berry Satin
  • Blush Satin
  • Dark Grey Satin

All measurements are approximate

Haven’t seen it on air but it’s the usual bog standard square Kipling bag they now churn out, they’re no way worth the expensive prices Kipling are now charging, since the rebranding the bags are so boring, and by the looks of it the quality is crap too. I’ve actually seen similar on Amazon made by a Chinese company, possibly the same factory that makes Kipling, anything from £10-£20, like this one. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08CRWZDF6/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

check out the lovely colours and prints. 😃❤️

Last edited:
I’ve never rated Kipling bags. They cost a fortune and look cheap. Many moons ago I picked up a backpack for my son to take to school I think it cost about a tenner. It looked exactly like a Kipling..that’s not why I bought it - it was just ideal for school. Had it been a Kipling it probably would’ve set me back about 10 times the amount I paid, and I doubt whether it would’ve been any more durable. I remember seeing a Kipling pencil case somewhere and it was £17-what a waste of money!

I have three Kipling bags and a rucksack that I’ve had for over ten years. The quality is superb. They’ve all been through the washing machine and are practical and hard wearing.
The bags they are making now, especially the qvc only styles, are just rubbish. The quality is nowhere near as good, and the prices are crazy. And they’ve moved the zips to the other end of the handbags, which is no good at all for me.
Such a shame. But it’s saving me a fortune!

Haven’t seen it on air but it’s the usual bog standard square Kipling bag they now churn out, they’re no way worth the expensive prices Kipling are now charging, since the rebranding the bags are so boring, and by the looks of it the quality is crap too. I’ve actually seen similar on Amazon made by a Chinese company, possibly the same factory that makes Kipling, anything from £10-£20, like this one. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08CRWZDF6/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

check out the lovely colours and prints. 😃
one of my outlaws has one these she's had it years I was shocked at the quality

How many Kipling bags do we need. I have one and like it but I do not want anymore. The appeal for me was that they are so light and hold a lot.I have given some as presents in the past and they were well received.

I think this is one of better tsvs for a long time for Kipling, but as you say, how many bags do you need, i have a couple and appreciate how light they are and they never seem to wear out, so I won't be buying anymore,

Latest posts

Back