Harry Slatkin Home Fragrance TSV 25/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s a shame the same couldn’t be applied to denim jacket TSV’s seems like there’s no continual problem in getting stock for those. ;)(n)
Agreed,one after another! That or biker jackets. I do like a biker jacket but this is insane. Throws,that's another one nearly every flipping week! Thankfully the waterfall coatigan has fallen out of favour...just 😉!

Agreed,one after another! That or biker jackets. I do like a biker jacket but this is insane. Throws,that's another one nearly every flipping week! Thankfully the waterfall coatigan has fallen out of favour...just 😉!
We seem to have given the cold to the shoulder just need do the same to the many jumpsuits

Homeworx by Harry Slatkin Set of 3 Faceted Glass Three Wicked Candles in Floral Fragrances TSV 25/09/20

Burns for 25 - 40 hours

iare Sunrise, Clementine Blossom & Almond Flower

Fragrance Notes

Tiare Flower: Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Vanilla & Gardenia
Clementine Flower: Fresh Bergamot, Neroli & Tangerine
Almond Flower: Creamy Pistachio, Orange Flower & Vanilla Bean

Auto-Delivery

Spring Floral Fragrances

otus Flower: Bamboo, Lotus, Water Lily & Sandalwood
Jasmine Rain: Waterlily, Bergamot, Sheer Jasmine, Freesia & Gardenia
Vanilla Cherry Blossom: Cherry Blossom, Blackberry, Blushing Peach, Black Anise & Vanilla Sugar

Attachments

• xvzzxv.jpg
    xvzzxv.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 203

Attachments

• Harry TSV 1.jpg
    Harry TSV 1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 152
  • Harry TSV 2.jpg
    Harry TSV 2.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 160
  • Harry TSV 3.jpg
    Harry TSV 3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 152
Homeworx by Harry Slatkin Set of 3 Faceted 3 Wick Candles

SIngle

Auto-Delivery
TBC

QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £4.95

This collection of three-wick candles from Homeworx by Harry Slatkin includes three candles in the luxurious floral scents Tiare Sunrise, Clementine Blossom and Almond Flower, each encased in pastel-coloured faceted glass vessels that feature Harrys personal monogram. Decorative and beautifully fragrant, these elegant candles will transform the ambience of any room and are great for gifting.

Divinely decorative - with three coloured glass designs to brighten up your space and faceted details that will add shimmer to your surroundings, these attractive candles look stunning in every room and serve as statement decor pieces. Sit them in a row together for an eye-catching arrangement or separately, such as on a shelf, a side table and coffee table, to bring together your home style.

Transport your senses - bring the luscious scents of nature indoors with these fragrant candles, which showcase three floral fragrances designed to complement each other. Tiare Sunrise surrounds you in a sweet bouquet of tiaré flower and honeysuckle, while Clementine Blossom invigorates with its fresh citrus notes and Almond Flower delivers luxury with its nutty, floral aroma.

The power of three - each candle boasts a three-wick design that not only gives it a statement and sophisticated look when burning, but also helps to spread the fragrance through your home and fill the room with exquisite scent immediately.

Beautiful to present - any home fragrance fan will be delighted to receive these gorgeous scented candles, and if you can't bear to part with all three, they're easy to split up so you can keep one for your own home and give away the other two to friends, colleagues, teachers or family.

Stock up on floral fragrance - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive a further three-piece collection of three-wick candles in new faceted glass vessel colours and spring floral scents in 90 days.

• Individual candle burn time: up to 25 - 40 hours
  • Total collection burn time: up to 75 - 120 hours
  • Candle (h x w): 12cm x 10.5cm (4.7" x 4.1")

Contains:
  • 1 x Tiare Sunrise three-wick candle (396g) - in a lilac glass vessel. With notes of tiaré flower, honeysuckle, jasmine, vanilla and gardenia
  • 1 x Clementine Blossom three-wick candle (396g) - in a pink glass vessel. A blend of clementine flower, fresh bergamot, neroli and tangerine
  • 1 x Almond Flower three-wick candle (396g) - in a yellow glass vessel. Combines almond flower, creamy pistachio, orange flower and vanilla bean

Auto Delivery option contains:
  • 1 x Lotus Flower three-wick candle (396g) - in a green glass vessel. With notes of bamboo, lotus, water lily and sandalwood
  • 1 x Jasmine Rain three-wick candle (396g) - in a blue glass vessel. A blend of water lily, bergamot, sheer jasmine, freesia and gardenia
  • 1 x Vanilla Cherry Blossom three-wick candle (396g) - in a pink glass vessel. Combines cherry blossom, blackberry, blushing peach, black anise and vanilla sugar

I must admit they look and sound lovely but I have just bought two huge boxes of yankees 56 piece sets so don't have any room for these

I love the look of these but can’t spend over £40 on candles..even if they are worth the money. If there was easy pays available- I’d probably buy them . Oh bugger it- I’ve just bought them!

I succumbed too, I love his candles and previous faceted glass jars are dotted around as they're so useful as storage containers - I also succumbed to the Blackberry Tres Leches candles as well, gah!!!!!

I find it strange the burn time they are stating. Candles will be 25 or 40 hours which is it? There is a difference of 15 hours! I always ask the burn time of any candle I buy and will even google to find out if they do not state in the info.

The latest candle I bought was Boy Smells brand which is a mix of beeswax and coconut wax and 50 hours. But I did have to google to find the burn time.

I succumbed too, I love his candles and previous faceted glass jars are dotted around as they're so useful as storage containers - I also succumbed to the Blackberry Tres Leches candles as well, gah!!!!!

Do you reckon that once the candles are finished they’d be suitable to burn other candles in? Perhaps a chunky votive? I ask this as the candle range I normally use come in glasses, they’re attractive enough but I’m happy to bin them when the candle’s run out. There’s no way that these beautiful holders are going anywhere near the bin . As lovely as they are I don’t want any more storage jars/ornaments!

I also decided to go back and order the auto delivery set , thinking it would be ideal for the present drawer. I was a bit confused but noticed that the product no was different so I was definitely ordering a different set. They say that money won’t be taken from my account until the order has been sent (90 days time) But checking my online banking it’s showing as a pending transaction already which means that my account is effectively going to be £41 short for the next 3 months. I checked and banks take pending transactions into account when it comes to overdrafts. So I’m going to need to be careful- I wish I hadn’t bothered now . If I cancel - when will the money they’ve earmarked become available to me? Seems complicated. Also I only want the tsv I ordered and the next set-I don’t want this happening every 90 days. I hope opting out is straight forward!!!

Last edited:
Do you reckon that once the candles are finished they’d be suitable to burn other candles in? Perhaps a chunky votive? I ask this as the candle range I normally use come in glasses, they’re attractive enough but I’m happy to bin them when the candle’s run out. There’s no way that these beautiful holders are going anywhere near the bin . As lovely as they are I don’t want any more storage jars/ornaments!

I bought the vanilla faceted ones (which came in similarly beautiful glass containers with glass lids, but bigger than the TSV ones) and use them for storage all over the flat. I reckon the TSV holders could easily be used to burn other candles as they look equally sturdy - you could probably put a couple of tea lights in the bottom as well.

I have cancelled my second order as the idea of having stuff for the present drawer was great, It's not worth having to be careful with my money for 3 months. Had it just been a case of saying they'll automatically take the money on a set date from my registered card - fine but I can't have it pending and affecting my bank balance for three months. I hope they're as fast to put the payment back onto my account as they were to "take it" Just checked my bank and two payments of £41 are still pending. I've got a feeling this is going to be complicated!
I have emailed customer care now and asked them how a refund on a pending transaction works..hope I don't have to wait 3 bliddy months for it, as it would defeat the purpose of cancelling!

Last edited:
I find it strange the burn time they are stating. Candles will be 25 or 40 hours which is it? There is a difference of 15 hours! I always ask the burn time of any candle I buy and will even google to find out if they do not state in the info.
Weird. Have they clarified now?

The latest candle I bought was Boy Smells brand which is a mix of beeswax and coconut wax and 50 hours. But I did have to google to find the burn time.
Not socks and Lynx then?

I wonder if the burn time range is an American thing. I think YC large jars are shown as 110-150 hours on the jar, not that Q ever mentions the lower figure!

Regarding the use of the jars for votives, I haven’t see a presentation but they look a bit wide for that to me. Remember the YC rolly polly votive holders? Everyone said they were wide and the votive collapsed. But they would definitely be good for tea lights I think. And perhaps a very short plain pillar candle.

Latest posts

Back