Um.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

❤ to you CC. Have you got a copy of The Boy, the Mole, the Fox & the Horse'? It's uplifting, enlightening & one of my literary comfort blankets.

Lovely to hear from you May 💐
I have it Twighlight thank you, :0) Amazon a
Month ago and it’s right by my side since I got it .. yes it’s beautiful .. 😍 totally agree

Yes, sailing in choppy waters, that is what i do every day. You guys, my friends, make me get on with it!

C
😘 Air hug

Chuntley looks to have put some weight on, and in the Christmas show she's continually hiding her tum with her iPad....... I'm thinking the obvious, but she's over 50 (isn't she?), so highly unlikely.
Nah the obvious here wouldn't be that (she would be 'shouting to the world' if that was the case. No, I think that she has got 'lovers love' (as my mother very eloquent once put it), in that she has put weight on because she is 'content' in life. Given that (apparently) she is living a vegan lifestyle, I am not quite sure how she has managed to put the weight on though, I mean surely that diet is very restrictive?!

The vegan diet was part of the weight loss. Then Scotty went into isolation in Scotland during lockdown - still no weight gain. Now Scotty is back on the scene and yam bam thank you mam she is 2 stone heavier!

Nah the obvious here wouldn't be that (she would be 'shouting to the world' if that was the case. No, I think that she has got 'lovers love' (as my mother very eloquent once put it), in that she has put weight on because she is 'content' in life. Given that (apparently) she is living a vegan lifestyle, I am not quite sure how she has managed to put the weight on though, I mean surely that diet is very restrictive?!
It must be very easy to go down the high fat/carbs route & peanut butter seems to feature in many recipes! The first vegan I knew was a colleague & I've never seen a more unhealthy looking person, imagine Rasputin with an eating disorder. I've been veggie since I was 18, except for when I was pregnant with our older daughter, nature is a strange & wonderful force & my craving was meat... We'd lost her brother in a premature birth & I always had a nagging feeling that my diet could have contributed to what happened so I wasn't too fazed by this strange happening. My in-laws had never seen me eat meat & the comments during Christmas lunch were very funny.

Has 'beardy' left the building then ? I thought he was Welsh ? - the one who she's learning sign language for and has numerous pictures taken with her gay friends. Or is that all in the past and a new one's on the scene. I cant keep up.

Has 'beardy' left the building then ? I thought he was Welsh ? - the one who she's learning sign language for and has numerous pictures taken with her gay friends. Or is that all in the past and a new one's on the scene. I cant keep up.
The hearing impaired vegan is Scottish (unless I am totally wrong)

Welsh one is long gone.

Lots of vegan food has coconut, and the oil, for sweetness or to oil. Vegan cakes are just as fattening. Still have to watch the calories, with chocolate too. Being a vegan these days is so much easier than just 5-10 years ago and the options are tastier now.

It must be very easy to go down the high fat/carbs route & peanut butter seems to feature in many recipes! The first vegan I knew was a colleague & I've never seen a more unhealthy looking person, imagine Rasputin with an eating disorder. I've been veggie since I was 18, except for when I was pregnant with our older daughter, nature is a strange & wonderful force & my craving was meat... We'd lost her brother in a premature birth & I always had a nagging feeling that my diet could have contributed to what happened so I wasn't too fazed by this strange happening. My in-laws had never seen me eat meat & the comments during Christmas lunch were very funny.

When I was pregnant I craved steak. Every night going home from work I queued in Lewis’s food hall salivating at the raw meat. I was anaemic. I was disgusted at myself but knew I needed it. I’m a pescatarian now and my daughter is a vegan after many years a vegetarian. I must have put her off meat in the womb!

The bearded one is Scottish, his name is Jamie, his hearing was affected by his role in the forces & his mum keeps chickens. I'm not interested in the Q's tat peddlers so it shows just how much she talks about her life if I've picked up all this information. Her simpering attitude drives me mad, having said that I'll cut her some slack at the moment because she's lost her cat & I fully understand how awful she must feel.

Don’t forget we are here either to support or just to give a giggle or moan any time you need us even if it is only for a few minutes away from your trouble, or just take a wee while to yourself to gather your thoughts and feelings.
You are the best on here ... when I had a big upset 6 years ago .. I hardly had joined and wow .. so much compassion from so many it moves me just thinking of it ... it’s still there but I want to escape on here ...if I could explain and it was appropriate I would but just know all your kind words are priceless xxx 😘

This is the last I will say on the matter .. Thank you all so very very much ... if I’ve missed any posts and didn’t answer please know you are all so appreciated and always be ... 😘😘 for you all
You’ve all had your own trials and tribulations especially with covid 19 pressures and sadness ... 😘😘 you don’t even have to answer this .. just wanted move forward on here .. XXXXXXX

Latest posts

Back