Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've come to the conclusion that IW is Are you being served in Peter Simon's mind and he is Mrs Slocombe

Attachments

• 1599336712297.png
    1599336712297.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 110
The really sad thing is that people are buying this stuff. Almost unbelievable.

The British public are a really strange bunch, the two of them have spouted nothing but rubbish and lies from the start, yet IW's trustpilot rating is improving, at an alarming rate, with folks saying the presenters are honest and trustworthy. :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The other week, I heard Mike Mason, introduce that Peter Simon would be next up, as the evenings Entertainment.

Thought it’s a shopping channel, not New Faces.

Not a shopping channel for me, i only use it for fun and stress relief. It's amazing how therapeutic ranting at a TV screen can be. :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

Although when these two numpties are together it's more of a turn off.

Amusing if it was not serious voldervont yesterday selling £500 adjustable heated armchairs saying treat yourself buy more than one are they oblivious to the fact that many people very soon are going to he jobless because of the lunacy we have been led into

I see it's professional compost this morning, as usual on a Sunday IW, and as usual, IW are vey lucky to get it and it's not sold to the public. It may not be sold in garden centers but it is sold to the public, you can buy from You Gardens web site, You Gardens are the folks that supply Garden Bargains (Part of Ideal Shopping Direct) with all their stuff.

It's funny cause the show makes it sound like Garden Bargains are the supplier and have their very own Nursery, but they don't, in reality it's just a brand name/web site belonging to IW offering products and taking orders, all the orders are fulfilled by another company You Garden's Limited, who are the actual people that own and have the nursery.

"Products purchased on gardenbargains.com are fulfilled directly by You Garden Ltd"

Amusing if it was not serious voldervont yesterday selling £500 adjustable heated armchairs saying treat yourself buy more than one are they oblivious to the fact that many people very soon are going to he jobless because of the lunacy we have been led into
I clicked on Like, but feel bad, as they shouldnt be using those tactics.

Its ok for Peter and Geneive who Im guessing aren’t bad off

Latest posts

Back