Aldi heated airer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes that’s the one I’ve got, the first one broke just before the three years was up and I got a refund because they weren’t in stock then, so rest assured even at that price when it says three year guarantee, it really is.

Yes that’s the one I’ve got, the first one broke just before the three years was up and I got a refund because they weren’t in stock then, so rest assured even at that price when it says three year guarantee, it really is.
Would you say this would work in a very small home, shopps? Not hobbit like, but think very 'cosy' small/cottage like with over curious doggy with a knicker & sock fetish....

Would you say this would work in a very small home, shopps? Not hobbit like, but think very 'cosy' small/cottage like with over curious doggy with a knicker & sock fetish....

Yeah SB I think it would, it folds up too so when you’ve finished you could fold it and put it away. 😃👍

General anaesthetic? are you ok? ❤️

Yeah SB I think it would, it folds up too so when you’ve finished you could fold it and put it away. 😃👍

General anaesthetic? are you ok? ❤
Ahhhhh, thanks, shops. You are kind. Yes, I'm not dying & nothing serious. Just recovering. There is always 'pathol' to be done, but it's probs just routine.
Mr B in shed, I mean Shoffice, so I can't be that bad. I'm not meant to operate any machinery so I'll walk to the end of our (cottage) garden to tell him to put the kettle on.

Ahhhhh, thanks, shops. You are kind. Yes, I'm not dying & nothing serious. Just recovering. There is always 'pathol' to be done, but it's probs just routine.
Mr B in shed, I mean Shoffice, so I can't be that bad. I'm not meant to operate any machinery so I'll walk to the end of our (cottage) garden to tell him to put the kettle on.

Adds. I didn't share this on SF because:

It's not a complex procedure
Sharing makes it real!
I was scared
Others here have had far worse & (are having) far worse, so may seem ungainly iykwim.

Adds. I didn't share this on SF because:

It's not a complex procedure
Sharing makes it real!
I was scared
Others here have had far worse & (are having) far worse, so may seem ungainly iykwim.

Oh dear. :cry:

look what's happened! All this sharing.

Go back to being 'robust' . I'm only saying that cos I can blame the GA! Don't get the 'shump' ? s.w.i.d.t?

Hubby broke out our non in store shopping to visit Aldi
One of our Q electric airers had started to play up knocking off. It may have been the one that we got from Q outlet been knocked about to and forth from Uni, neither of the two owes us anything.
Anyway he got the Aldi one I love it only had on it a few damp shower mats and last of the washing not completely dried off the line in an evening.
But it gets really warm and seems very efficient, the outside folding rails heat too which my others haven’t, so do you need touch the very ends.
It doesn’t have a timer but can always use one of our plug in lamp timers.
Would recommend as there‘s a no risk purchase as far as I understand you can return for a refund.

Hubby broke out our non in store shopping to visit Aldi
One of our Q electric airers had started to play up knocking off. It may have been the one that we got from Q outlet been knocked about to and forth from Uni, neither of the two owes us anything.
Anyway he got the Aldi one I love it only had on it a few damp shower mats and last of the washing not completely dried off the line in an evening.
But it gets really warm and seems very efficient, the outside folding rails heat too which my others haven’t, so do you need touch the very ends.
It doesn’t have a timer but can always use one of our plug in lamp timers.
Would recommend as there‘s a no risk purchase as far as I understand you can return for a refund.

Yes you can get a refund, I’ve said before that mine was a few days from the three year guarantee being up when mine packed in, so I rang Aldi (free phone number) and they gave me a code to take it to any Aldi store and get a full refund, I could’ve had a replacement but they weren’t in stock at the time, so almost three years to the day I got a full refund, you can’t knock that for service can you 👍😃

Latest posts

Back