gabba gabba gabba

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes Ali Keenan just talks and talks and talks whether or not the guest is trying to say something. Kathy Tayler's the same but she actually very agressively butts in at every opportunity and of course has the exact opposite opinion of whoever she's on with.

I think the selling techniques are getting more and more in your face, which means sales must be down.

CC

I don't know why I didn't make the connection between the motormouth Richard and Judy stand-in during the 1990s and the motormouth presenter on QVC. They're both Alison Keenan! I didn't know her husband died either. That's sad. She's been on telly a while hasn't she.

I don't know why I didn't make the connection between the motormouth Richard and Judy stand-in during the 1990s and the motormouth presenter on QVC. They're both Alison Keenan! I didn't know her husband died either. That's sad. She's been on telly a while hasn't she.

She's had another husband since then. I remember her wearing a a beautiful blue sapphire engagement ring, that soon disappeared when she divorced him. I think she met current husband no 3 on a dating site.

I don't mind AK. I didn't know she was on husband number three.

I don't mind her but I do wish she'd ****** well shut up about her grand-daughter and/or wedding.

Like LATI says, you see someone's photos for a few minutes then wish to be anywhere else. I like to think I'd never bore anyone else about my own boring shite (apart from the whinges I have here ;) ).

My worst nightmare is being shown endless photos of grandchildren of all ages being scrolled on a phone. How can you say you're "not interested' without offending -- you cant, so you just smile wistfully. I don't inflict doggie photos on anyone, so I want the favour returned. It can be worse when they say "would you like to see some photos" - errrrrrr no !

I thought they divorced. She has remarried.

Latest posts

Back