Women with Control Soft Flare Trouser in Regular orPetite
BeautyBio Retinol R45 Anti-Ageing System with Moisturiser
Kochblume Set of 4 Extra Thick Microfibre Cloths
TP Link set of three Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Slim KP105

Women without control - - Tena Lady

Just to prove I'm not being sexist - -

Tena men.jpg

21/09/20 - 27/09/20 Big Deal Prices

Women with Control Tummy Control Soft Flare Petite Trouser Big Deal Price £29.98 + post

Women with Control Tummy Control Soft Flare Regular Trouser Big Deal Price £29.98 + post

BeautyBio Retinol R45 Anti-Ageing System with Moisturiser Big Deal Price £120 + post

TP Link Set of 3 Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Slim KP105 Big Deal Price £34.96 + post

Kochblume Set of 4 Extra Thick Microfibre Cloths Big Deal Price £15.98 + post

I must admit I've seen a huge difference in the quality of different brands and these do look plush and quite good.

I've had a few that go stiff and hard after washing and a few more that just don't absorb water.

I find when they are damp they have a very unpleasant smell, does anyone else?

Straight after washing or between uses? They're supposed to be anti-bacterial so less chance of smells but if I don't dry them properly after use they will whiff a bit.

To be honest it's unusual that any cloths I use aren't aired to completely dry after use. I hate a damp cloth hanging around so it goes on an airer permanently up in the utility after use. I've only had the damp cloth smell once or twice after use and they just smell like washing coming out of the washer no matter what brand I use.

Straight after washing or between uses? They're supposed to be anti-bacterial so less chance of smells but if I don't dry them properly after use they will whiff a bit.

To be honest it's unusual that any cloths I use aren't aired to completely dry after use. I hate a damp cloth hanging around so it goes on an airer permanently up in the utility after use. I've only had the damp cloth smell once or twice after use and they just smell like washing coming out of the washer no matter what brand I use.

I use one just for drying the bath every day, and even after only one use (after a machine wash) it stinks when damp. The bath is almost clean, with no scum etc, and it has never happened with other microfibres cloths I've used for the bath.

The first time, I spent ages checking all the drains, putting bleach down the plug holes etc, until I realised it was coming from the cloth.

Now I have to take it outside because of the smell.

I wish QVC would let you amend a review, as my original one was good.

I use one just for drying the bath every day, and even after only one use (after a machine wash) it stinks when damp. The bath is almost clean, with no scum etc, and it has never happened with other microfibres cloths I've used for the bath.

The first time, I spent ages checking all the drains, putting bleach down the plug holes etc, until I realised it was coming from the cloth.

Now I have to take it outside because of the smell.

I wish QVC would let you amend a review, as my original one was good.
Sounds bad is it just the one cloth?

Have you tried soaking it in a disinfectant before washing? Maybe it just needs to be rid of anything lurking in it.

Is it one of those heavy doubled-up cloths? That would need more airing to dry it out.

Sounds bad is it just the one cloth?

I only use that one for that job, haven't used the others yet.

There as no mention of them being antibacterial, although I have an antibacterial ECloth and that is fine, but not so absorbent; I can use it for weeks if I want to for drying the bath.

Last edited:

It only gets damp, and I hang it up to dry immediately afterwards, but get the stink while it dries, then no smell at all after it dries.

Latest posts

Back