Cozee Home TSV 29/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh now they've changed the TSV banner on the item page to "Feature Price" which makes more sense. QVC do occasionally repeat TSVs but not so soon after its first outing. Sorry for the red herring.

Attachments

• Cozee Home TSV 1.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 1.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 388
  • Cozee Home TSV 2.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 2.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 380
  • Cozee Home TSV 3.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 3.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 350
  • Cozee Home TSV 4.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 4.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 339
Looks like it’s going to be an expensive last few days in September then😄
Right, get a grip all of you! Go and count all the bedding sets you already have and you, Lynn, do you really need those Emus? You and Tarketta are getting out of hand with your bed sets, footwear, perfumes, Molton Brown and candles, amongst other things.

Of course, I'm not interested in any of it - I'm just looking at the threads for research purposes 😇

Does anyone know roughly how much this will cost for a superking? Am looking for new bedding and like this one and the faux mink and fleece set which is £57, thanks

Right, get a grip all of you! Go and count all the bedding sets you already have and you, Lynn, do you really need those Emus? You and Tarketta are getting out of hand with your bed sets, footwear, perfumes, Molton Brown and candles, amongst other things.

Of course, I'm not interested in any of it - I'm just looking at the threads for research purposes😇
I seem to be going mad lately,just ordered some clothes from Mint Velvet as they had a sale, now I’ve received a 20%offer from M&S 😂

I seem to be going mad lately,just ordered some clothes from Mint Velvet as they had a sale, now I’ve received a 20%offer from M&S 😂
I do actually sympathise. I said myself on another thread that I think I’ve been looking to material things to cheer me up and just make me feel good - not saying these are your reasons. At the moment, with other things that might make me happy (like going out, seeing friends) being restricted, I’m looking to purchases instead. I notice much of what I’ve been lingering over is comfort things, literally in the case of the fluffy, furry throws and blankets I’ve been dribbling over, but also more luxury items like perfumes and pampering products.

Latest posts

Back