Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you ever have the inclination..... I record the collectable shows as stated above Locke (with an e remember) will tell you this won't be available tomorrow apart from the odd one-off which does sell 85% will still be on the website the whole of the next week

Not a fan of Locke, to much me, me, me. Although I collect watches, not really been into other collectables and the shows tend to be on late, but have seen the Gary Ashburn, didn't he have a regular show on another channel for years, seem to remember seeing him when flicking through channels?

I record some of the watch shows, but that more to do with ASA complaints than actual viewing pleasure. ;):ROFLMAO:

Not a fan of Locke, to much me, me, me. Although I collect watches, not really been into other collectables and the shows tend to be on late, but have seen the Gary Ashburn, didn't he have a regular show on another channel for years, seem to remember seeing him when flicking through channels?

I record some of the watch shows, but that more to do with ASA complaints than actual viewing pleasure. ;):ROFLMAO:

Fair play for you doing the ASA work I did for a few years a thankless task as nothing ever changes and I ended up realising I had better ways to waste my time :)

Oh yes he has done the rounds I think he has been on every channel including his own over the years

Jesus! what look is Paul "success coach" Becque going for? Not seen him for months his hair looks like a racoon
..... also his suit doesn't fit , and his shirt and tie look sub market stall quality.
At least Meltdown Mike appears to be wearing a made to measure suit these days- Becque is definitely the worst turned out man on 'television', if you can call it that.

Gary Ashburn used to do collectable hours on QVC most probably back when Rob Locke was also working there!

On mike's Almaz.

Kev - "Last few pieces in world"
Mike - "we only have whatever is left in the world of this watch, i'm not talking of over egging the pudding" "only a handful left, last in the world"

Yeah, i believe you, definitely the last stock in the world.

Ok bored now, that's enough, what a way to start a show, with a big fat lie.
We need the 'they're talking BULLSH1T!!!' detector :)

As we've said before, with many (most?) of the things IW sell, the 'get it while stocks last' routine is nothing short of farcical because we know, 9 times out of 10, that same item will be sold by them again either days, weeks or at most a few months later. Sorry but if anyone falls for that sort of line from IW and panic buys then they're not the brightest.

Rob LockE was selling mattresses the other night. Mentioned that when he moved back to the UK he bought a 'budget' mattress. It was £1000 reduced to £500. That's not budget in many peoples book. Gives you an insight to these people, probably laughing all the way to the bank if they do enough live hours.

what a farce this

"push the top button Paul" pushes it twice

"push the bottom button Paul" pushes it twice

Kev sighs :)
lol I happened to see this and was roaring at the telly 'HE SAID ONCE YOU MUPPET!!!'

Paul came out with some guff about 'it's because I'm doing it upside down.' Once is once no matter what way you're doing something!!! :)

Rob LockE was selling mattresses the other night. Mentioned that when he moved back to the UK he bought a 'budget' mattress. It was £1000 reduced to £500. That's not budget in many peoples book. Gives you an insight to these people, probably laughing all the way to the bank if they do enough live hours.
he has already forgotten he said a few weeks back he paid £2k then......

Paul "Mullet" Becque is back this time in the kitchen

He doesn't like his kids having sugar (fair enough admirable thought)

I give them banana strawberries and mango

Beggars belief

And we have Mark Stewart who seems a lovely bloke but is hapless at best. TJC hired him in the summer he did four shows and never appeared again. The highlight was him wondering why the air fryer didn't work, he hadn't turned it on

Paul "Mullet" Becque is back this time in the kitchen

He doesn't like his kids having sugar (fair enough admirable thought)

I give them banana strawberries and mango

Beggars belief

And we have Mark Stewart who seems a lovely bloke but is hapless at best. TJC hired him in the summer he did four shows and never appeared again. The highlight was him wondering why the air fryer didn't work, he hadn't turned it on

But remember Reg Varney is your "expert shopper". ;)

Kinda strange watching him do the cooking show, the way he acts and comments on some of the foods, and how he likes them etc, when he's a vegan.:eek:

Latest posts

Back