Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Idiot - "they weren't supposed to show this today. They always do this to me, all the time, it wasn't supposed to be launched."

Me Mam - "I just couldn't resist it though, cause i honestly James, but i love this one, and it's on our web site, so it was only fair to properly show you it tonight."

Idiot - " I don't mind doing favours, like pricing, but showing watches we specifically said aren't launched yet, that takes it to another level. it's a bit of an abuse of the relationship we have, but none the less this really is striking blah blah blah."

and then some more rubbish about it not being launched yet.

Changed smoothly into the sales pitch after a concocted story. The watch they are talking about is named Essential, but it's already been launched and selling on Swan & Edgar's own site, so god knows why the stupid story and melodrama about showing it.

Idiot - "we've been hounded to get this one back, as we've said before, we don't typically do repeats, very very few, but it's been so wildly popular, but we have kept it too limited numbers."

Kinda defeats the whole point of being Limited Edition, probably also explains why their watches don't have any reference to limited edition or ltd ed number on their watches, so they can issue more if they feel like it without it being obvious.

That midnight watch is a cracker, the Idiot made a big thing about it having two rotating functions, one is the inner tachymeter chapter ring for measuring speed, distance & time (they do love a tachymeter on their watches), and the other is the Diver's bezel, which would be great if the watch had a chronograph function and higher than 30mtr water resistance rating, but as the watch is neither then the functions are a waste of time and merely there for show.

Klause Kobec watches back in those days were, cheap alloy cased quartz watches, just a cheap fashion watch. Some football clubs did have watches made for them to sell in their club shops by Klause Kobec but they weren’t something you would brag about. I had one I got in a xmas present for my club, after a couple of years the plating was mostly gone and was through to the alloy.
Ah Klaus Kobec, say no more! About right for these muppets 😯

Ah Klaus Kobec, say no more! About right for these muppets 😯

The dial was actually nice, club logo looked really good on the black dial, and when new looked like a smart looking watch. But the case and bracelet was just alloy with a chrome plating, which wore off fairly quickly and the movement didn't last as long as it really should have.
Although have kept the dial, so hoping to fix it onto another movement/case at some point.:)

Chris Birkett ex wooden bid presenter actually quite good as the CBD guest very well informed as someone who takes it and has done loads of research pretty impressed.

When I first saw him presumed he was just chosen because of his shopping tv experience but he knows the subject.

You could argue all shopping tv should be presented like those shows very factual careful making any claims

The problem is they are pretty boring viewing

Chris Birkett ex wooden bid presenter actually quite good as the CBD guest very well informed as someone who takes it and has done loads of research pretty impressed.

When I first saw him presumed he was just chosen because of his shopping tv experience but he knows the subject.

You could argue all shopping tv should be presented like those shows very factual careful making any claims

The problem is they are pretty boring viewing
Birkett works for Elixinol the CBD company , so that's why he's presenting it.
He says he takes it , but who knows ?
Becque says he takes it - he also claims he takes Proto Col, and he claims 'his mum' takes CBD.
Same with Sally -claims she takes Proto Col and CBD.
Shaun claims he is 'buying three lots of CBD ' ,for his mum (yawn ) , himself and also his elderly in laws ( ???????).
Claiming to have bought , or to use whatever they are presenting is standard shopping telly sales tactics.
In other words it's a load of old bull, but great fun to watch

Sally does I’m sure she has shown us taking it on her YouTube channel.

How does this extended money back guarantee work.

Do you have to tell the call centre. Do you want the extended guarantee, they say it’s a 14 day money back guarantee, but if it’s a Christmas present you have until 22 January how would they no,

I’ve noticed how a few of the guests recently have been really market stall.

The other day they were selling Super Chammys.

The guest was like we normally offer you 2 yellow ones and 1 blue, but Today we will be Doubling the offer.

Steven Brown Spirit on now (me neither)

At least it is something new not my type of thing but they are certainly striking

Gen really is going through the motions you have a new product would think she would be interested.

"Steven where did the name come from?" He explains from talking with a friend

next question "So where did this name came from?"

Obviously not listened at all

At least it is something new not my type of thing but they are certainly striking

Gen really is going through the motions you have a new product would think she would be interested.

I've seen these on before, bit gaudy for my liking but they seemed to sell well last time.

Yep and mine I hadn't realised they had been on before the artist seemed a nice genuine bloke and was not a hard sell so was a fairly interesting watch

We currently have Hayley shouting at the viewers "THE LATER SHOW IS CANCELLED I WILL LET YOU MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP AS TO WHY"

because the Tower vortx isn't selling maybe? Now the stock is nearly sold out

Don't worry Mark Stewart has just dropped the salmon he really is clumsy for this

I wouldn't buy any of this guys art, questionable past business dealings that allegedly left people out of pocket.

Did Howard quit presenting? not caught him yet since comeback to watching, notice he is still on some voiceovers not that means anything

Latest posts

Back