L'occitane Premier Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mollie

Registered Shopper
Hi all. I received an email saying if I enter PREMIER on checkout I would get the delivery service for the year (usually 9.95). I noticed they have a new Verbena travel size (50ml) handwash in a tube for £6 and ordered as no p+p. Code has to be activated by Saturday. Hope it works and is useful for someone 😉

Hi all. I received an email saying if I enter PREMIER on checkout I would get the delivery service for the year (usually 9.95). I noticed they have a new Verbena travel size (50ml) handwash in a tube for £6 and ordered as no p+p. Code has to be activated by Saturday. Hope it works and is useful for someone 😉
Cheers,
Does the email give you any t&c’s, does it automatically charge you £9.95 after 12 months for another years postage?

It worked, thank you so much (y)

Cheers,
Does the email give you any t&c’s, does it automatically charge you £9.95 after 12 months for another years postage?
Hi. The T+C says it expires at the end of the 12 months and you can repurchase for another year - plus I hadn't clicked for my card details to be saved so they would have to be jolly clever to take a payment 😄🤔

Latest posts

Back