Doll10 TSV - Beauty Day 6/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I prefer Laura Geller's blushers as they are a mix of colours and seem to last well on my skin. I got the Doll Skin Genius Cheek Color Infusion in Inspiration included in the last TSV, it was talc free with blurring properties. however, I just didn't think it applied very well or lasted.

Aren’t the Doll10 ones often cream or should I say creme blushers? I don’t get on with them at all. I quite liked her powder one in the last TSV but it is rather fair. I think Laura Geller blushers are a bit more pigmented and she has a wide range of shades too. Plus yes, they have various colours in the mix and don’t seem as matte as the Doll10 one was.

Attachments

• Doll 10 TSV 1.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 1.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 263
  • Doll 10 TSV 2.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 2.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 235
  • Doll 10 TSV 3.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Doll 10 TSV 4.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 181
  • Doll 10 TSV 5.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 5.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 227
Thank you! My money is safe, don't need the TCE foundation and already have the TCE concealer, but not tried yet. But....there is a Mally TSV, too.:) I like her Eye shadow sticks.

Doll 10 5 Piece T.C.E Flawless Face Collection
Item Number: 242011
QVC Price £74.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £13.32

Discover the five-piece Flawless Face Collection from Doll 10, featuring the brand new T.C.E (This Covers Everything) Foundation that helps to deliver concentrated coverage with a flawless skin-like finish, plus a matching T.C.E Concealer, Lip Smoothie Lipstick, Effortlash XL Mascara and a Foundation Buffing Brush. Offering everything you need for a full-face look and beautifully presented in a gift box, this gorgeous collection is just the thing to treat yourself or loved ones this Christmas.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £74, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £34.04.

Just arrived - meet your brand new make-up hero, the T.C.E Foundation available in eight different shades to match your skin tone perfectly. Packed with soothing ingredients and boasting a high coverage formula, this creamy foundation offers a weightless, real-skin finish and it will never crack, crease or settle into pores or fine lines.

Everything you need - with a foundation, concealer and buffing brush to create a perfectly polished base, plus a mascara and lipstick, this collection offers the tools you need to create a fabulous full-face look. Why not give your make-up bag a little refresh and treat yourself to a whole new daily regime?

'Tis the season - this fab collection is just perfect for treating any beauty fan this Christmas, and it's beautifully packaged in a pretty gift box, so all you have to do is place it under the tree - no wrapping required!

Contains:

• 1 x NEW T.C.E Foundation (30ml) in Fair, Fair Light, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan, Tan Deep or Deep - with a blend of silk pigments, this weightless formula offers concentrated, clean coverage with a real-skin finish. Made with vitamin C, magnesium, green tea extract and aloe vera extract
  • 1 x T.C.E Concealer (10ml) in Fair, Fair Light, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan, Tan Deep or Deep - an illuminating, colour-correcting concealer that works to immediately reduce the appearance of puffiness while providing completely flawless coverage
  • 1 x Effortlash XL Mascara (11.5ml) in Black - this jet black mascara features a gel formula to help add volume, length, curl, condition, style, and separation to your lashes, without clumping or flaking
  • 1 x Lip Smoothie Lip Colour (3.7g) in Dedicated (dusky pink) - a high-impact superfood lipstick in a gorgeous neutral pink shade, hand-crafted to deliver intense moisture and a rich, creamy finish
  • 1 x Foundation Buffing Brush - create a seamless finish using this densely-packed buffing brush to apply foundation and concealer

How to use:

T.C.E Foundation:

• Use a small amount and blend into skin using either the buffing brush, a damp sponge or your fingertips

Lip Smoothie Lipstick:

• Apply to lips daily for full-coverage colour that works to protect your lips while you wear it

T.C.E Concealer:

• Using the metal tip applicator, apply a small amount to desired area
  • Blend into skin with a damp sponge or buffing brush

Effortlash XL Mascara:

• Hold the wand horizontally and give the brush a wiggle from side to side, base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift
  • Hold the wand vertically and stroke upward to curl and separate

Can’t do ml for ml yet as can only find the price for the Mascara, will check nearer the day to see individual items turn up on Q.

Saw Julia briefly this a.m still in the trainers I see.Model Ali was demonstrating the foundation, J pointing out that Ali has imperfections, oh yes! Thanks Jules get the magnifying glass out, but at least Ali’s ‘imperfections’ can be quickly covered with a bit of makeup!

Can’t do ml for ml yet as can only find the price for the Mascara, will check nearer the day to see individual items turn up on Q.
Sorry about this but I still cannot locate the prices for these to do the ml for ml

Saw Julia briefly this a.m still in the trainers I see.Model Ali was demonstrating the foundation, J pointing out that Ali has imperfections, oh yes! Thanks Jules get the magnifying glass out, but at least Ali’s ‘imperfections’ can be quickly covered with a bit of makeup!
Typical JR, did you notice the Tunic she was wearing..... Far too small again. It was not a good look 🙄

Latest posts

Back