Gatineau TSV 29/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooh, hope it’s a good one. On the subject of filler items in beauty TSVs these days as per the Elemis thread, I am currently using the Gatineau shower gel which came in one last year and which I would never normally buy being an M&B addict. But I have to say I rather like it. The smell is very light but it is very nice on the skin whereas with Decleor and Elemis I have had products I couldn’t abide (and yes I do mean Alguromes and Frangipani).

ooh, hope it’s a good one. On the subject of filler items in beauty TSVs these days as per the Elemis thread, I am currently using the Gatineau shower gel which came in one last year and which I would never normally buy being an M&B addict. But I have to say I rather like it. The smell is very light but it is very nice on the skin whereas with Decleor and Elemis I have had products I couldn’t abide (and yes I do mean Alguromes and Frangipani).
My introduction to Elemis was a Frangipani bath product in a red tube. It was years ago and I didn’t have the sort of stockpiles I have now so I started to use it within a few months so it can’t have gone stale but I thought it had.
🤮
And the Decleor Alguaromes .. I can’t stand it! It’s really not my sort of smell and it makes my upper body itch. I even hate the names of them! I say them to myself with a gremlin voice and my face screwed up.
😝

It has Age benefit cream, perfection ultime cream, I’m getting emails revealing a different product every few days

Attachments

• 9878994A-C7C9-4D8A-8026-42E640535E79.png
    9878994A-C7C9-4D8A-8026-42E640535E79.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 205
Gatineau 6 Piece Collection TSV 29/11/20

200ml Therapie Purete Gentle Foaming Cleanser RRP £36 + post
200ml Therapie Corps Exfoliating Body Polish RRP £29 + post
75ml Radiant Enhancing Gommage RRP £38 + post
30ml Age Benefit Regenerating Cream RRP £62 + post
15ml Age Benefit Eye Cream RRP £68 + post
30ml Perfection Ultime Cream RRP £58 + post

RRP Total £291 + post

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 242
Gatineau 6 Piece Collection TSV 29/11/20

200ml Therapie Purete Gentle Foaming Cleanser RRP £36 + post
200ml Therapie Corps Exfoliating Body Polish RRP £29 + post
75ml Radiant Enhancing Gommage RRP £38 + post
30ml Age Benefit Regenerating Cream RRP £62 + post
15ml Age Benefit Eye Cream RRP £68 + post
30ml Perfection Ultime Cream RRP £58 + post

RRP Total £291 + post
Thank you, any idea how much plse supercoolwillow?

My skin definitely prefers a gatineau eye cream in the winter.
Can the age benefit eye cream be used on the eyelids like the Melatogenine MorphoBiotique one ?

I save Alguaromes for when I have a cold. It does a great job of helping me breathe.

I used to put eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary and a few other oils in my bath along with some mustard powder in the good old days when I could actually get in/out of a bath. Now that was potent! Warming and great for chilblains.

I save Alguaromes for when I have a cold. It does a great job of helping me breathe.

I used to put eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary and a few other oils in my bath along with some mustard powder in the good old days when I could actually get in/out of a bath. Now that was potent! Warming and great for chilblains.

Mustard in the bath!!!! Eyewatering!! Yowch/eek!!!!

Latest posts

Back