Just when I thought things couldn’t get worse!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I fail to understand why he was given both options to try, especially as there are hair products included which he doesn’t need.
Yeah but I’ll bet his sister, niece, aunty are basking in freebies.
That alone makes total &&&t out of the presenters using “samples” so they can explain to us numpties how to spread gulp on your hair.

Just wait until he is given a free pelvic floor thingy!!

I also don’t understand why both Jackie kabler AND Craig Rowe have felt the need to unbox their free Liz Earle TSVs. It serves no purpose for me the customer. It only serves greedy presenters. Where are their principles? There might be even more presenters who feel they need to unbox for us. QVC please note it is of no benefit to your customers who finance all your jobs. QVC in their arrogance have zero respect for their customers.

Yeah but I’ll bet his sister, niece, aunty are basking in freebies.
That alone makes total &&&t out of the presenters using “samples” so they can explain to us numpties how to spread gulp on your hair.

Just wait until he is given a free pelvic floor thingy!!
For sure! Debbie Flint said last night that she has done all her “Christmas shopping” on QVC. I bet she has. Probably without a penny changing hands.

I look to remind myself that I will not shop with QVC whilst they operate in this manner. I must admit that all this greed and salivating over freebies really bothers me particularly in these difficult times. As Lemonpop has said people are losing their jobs and hardships are being experienced by so many yet in QVC land it seems it’s about grab what you can take it home for free.
I used to enjoy shopping with them but this grab what you can culture doesn’t sit comfortably with me. I certainly don’t expect everyone to agree with me.

I look to remind myself that I will not shop with QVC whilst they operate in this manner. I must admit that all this greed and salivating over freebies really bothers me particularly in these difficult times. As Lemonpop has said people are losing their jobs and hardships are being experienced by so many yet in QVC land it seems it’s about grab what you can take it home for free.
I used to enjoy shopping with them but this grab what you can culture doesn’t sit comfortably with me. I certainly don’t expect everyone to agree with me.
I think most of us agree wholeheartedly with you.

He may have hair on parts of his body other than his head, in which case he might be wanting to give the “Volumising” option a go? ;)

"How rude!!"

I was thinking something but thought nah nobody would post that. And someone did. Naughty naughty. But so funny we thought something else. But now I'm more traumatised.

I left a comment about freebies and samples on Craig's blog, but I doubt it will be published, but if enough of us leave comments of a similar nature, then even the moderators must flag it up that a problem has been created !!
Course it won't be published...they don't "do negative comments". I guess you could dress it up as a compliment by going totally over the top with praise but with a massive undertone of sarcasm. I should imagine this would be extremely difficult to pull off, but if anyone can, you can! Might be worth a try.

This “influencer” thing, I just don’t get it. How do they get so many followers? Why would anyone choose to follow some stranger who is basically faking it, talking about products they are being paid to promote and sing the praises of?
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

I suppose it’s QVC’s future presenter talent pool.

If the presenters want to become influencers then they should say goodbye and go off and do that and let professional salespeople come in to do the job of selling products and not themselves. They work on a shopping channel but trying to overlap both to get freebies and their employers are happy to go along with this. Let’s face it think of each presenter, which one would get an audience as an influencer? I think we all know the answer to that. They are using the large QVC audience for their own means and to draw in vulnerable people. They know exactly who the type of people are who write to them telling them how attractive they are, how happy they are to see them enjoying their QVC samples. They know and they encourage it all for their gain. Recently I read someone writing to Debbie Flint thanking her for taking the time in her busy life to write her lovely blogs. DF has also thanked people for her Christmas cards and encouraged others to enclose a stamped addressed envelope and she will send them a card too. As an aside, judging from her vlogs that super new flat is resembling a QVC warehouse.

Latest posts

Back