ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just tried the Retinol Serum and it's fab so far because it's non-greasy and absorbs instantly. Smells nice too.

There`s a lot of things I love from Aldi but the honeysuckle and rose shower gel isn`t one of them I`m afraid. I tried it when it was last in store and found it difficult to lather, I had to use quite a bit of it per wash and the fragrance was practically non existent. I really wanted to love it but sadly it was a massive failure. I didn`t buy any other products in the range so perhaps they`re better but the shower gel is a big no no from me.

I tried Aldi's brow pencil recently and loved it, will buy more when its next available. I used to like the Models Prefer brow pencil (I still have one), but prefer the Aldi one.

I tried Aldi's brow pencil recently and loved it, will buy more when its next available. I used to like the Models Prefer brow pencil (I still have one), but prefer the Aldi one.
Does it transfer spartacus? I've looked at those pencils at the time but gave it a miss then.

Last edited:
21 February

Health and Beauty

Fitness

Links updated above, plus the link about the new skincare below

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back