Most liked and disliked presenters on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please don't ask me who as I won't say. But will describe...

One presenter always makes me think they are a little boy who has just worked out that they can sprinkle wee on everything as and when they want. They get all excited and just worked out how their ????? works. A sort of excitable little puppy. I've never had a puppy leave alone an excitable one and never had a little boy leave alone one sprinkling everywhere. It is just their behaviour and my understanding of it. I'm willing to accept this reflects as much on me as anyone else. Remember I did computers not psychology.

PS I'm open to secret offers if you want to know who. Oh I also described one sales person as an out of control juggernaut to Q you can guess who she is.

For me the novelty wore off in direct proportion to the awfulness of the presenters which seems to have started when the iPads became an obligatory appendage.
It seemed to bring out what they kept well hidden from us, probably because it is so instant they lost the ability to put on a front and we are now seeing their true colours.

Don’t get me started on the quality and service issues .

I think the iPads must an attempt to 'be hip with the youngsters' in order to replace the old loyal customers when they leave.

Please don't ask me who as I won't say. But will describe...

One presenter always makes me think they are a little boy who has just worked out that they can sprinkle wee on everything as and when they want. They get all excited and just worked out how their ????? works. A sort of excitable little puppy. I've never had a puppy leave alone an excitable one and never had a little boy leave alone one sprinkling everywhere. It is just their behaviour and my understanding of it. I'm willing to accept this reflects as much on me as anyone else. Remember I did computers not psychology.

PS I'm open to secret offers if you want to know who. Oh I also described one sales person as an out of control juggernaut to Q you can guess who she is.

Chloe Everton..........she’s the most masculine presenter. As for the other male presenters, they know it’s standard practice to leave their meat and two veg at the door, along with their integrity and principles, when starting a QVC shift.

Qvc needs to get rid of and clear out all the cross. I particularly dislike glen Campbell " brand expert" Wittering on about what we should wear it with - as if all the viewers are clueless 12yr olds. As someone else said we want sizings explained and materials. When he's on i switch off.
Sorry Sunny but I can't agree. I like Glen Campbell, he's been in the fashion industry for a long time and I know he's selling brands that are QVC (his own?) but he's entertaining and a good watch IMO. Yes he comes on with the "crisp white shirt" spiel, but so do all the others. One thing though, I wish he'd wear socks :D

CC

Sorry Sunny but I can't agree. I like Glen Campbell, he's been in the fashion industry for a long time and I know he's selling brands that are QVC (his own?) but he's entertaining and a good watch IMO. Yes he comes on with the "crisp white shirt" spiel, but so do all the others. One thing though, I wish he'd wear socks :D

CC
I used to think Glen was quite fanciable years ago until he opened his mouth and spoilt it.😊

Glen seems to have got a new job modelling John Lewis menswear. Or it’s someone who looks remarkably like him. Maybe he has always done some modelling and I have never noticed before.

Latest posts

Back