Ninja TSV 8/1/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 10L Multifunction Oven SP101UK
Item Number: 812035
QVC Price £195.00
Todays Special Value Price £159.96
P&P £4.95

The Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 Flip Mini Oven air fries, roasts, bakes, grills, dehydrates, toasts, keeps food warm and even prepares bagels, plus it cooks up to 50% faster than fan ovens*, so you can create delicious meals in a matter of minutes. From tempting traybakes to golden potato wedges, this fantastic Flip Mini Oven not only offers you faster cooking and a perfect finish using less fat, but it also flips up for effortless, compact storage when not in use, making it a must-have for your kitchen.

Get the best results - whatever you're cooking, each function is digitally programmed to vary temperature, heat source and airflow for the best results, with six infrared heating elements to enable a wide temperature range. You can also have peace of mind that you're cooking in a healthier way, using little to no oil, for up to 75% less fat than traditional frying**.

Easy to use - with a digital display, a timer and an interior light to check your food's progress, the Flip Mini Oven makes mealtimes a breeze. It even comes with a chef-created recipe guide, so you can get started with cooking fabulous food immediately! Plus, it boasts a removable crumb tray and accessible back panel, which'll help to make cleaning simple.

Crispy on the outside - featuring Ninja's Digital Crisp Control Technology, food can be quickly cooked and finished with an appetising golden crunch, for perfect results every time.

Reclaim your counterspace - this compact worktop oven has a small footprint but a large capacity, perfect for food and dishes up to 5cm (2") in height. Easily cook anything from a 33cm (13") pizza to 1kg of fries or six slices of bread. Once you've finished, store it on its side to reduce its surface space by up to 50%.

• Non-slip feet
  • Cool-touch handle and control panel
  • Thermal cut-off function
  • Removable dishwasher-safe components
  • Super-quick 60 second preheat time
  • *Tested against sausages and fish fingers
  • **Tested against deep fried, hand cut French fries

What's in the box?

• 1 x SP101UK 8-in-1 Flip Mini Oven
  • 1 x air fry basket
  • 1 x oven tray
  • 1 x wire rack
  • 1 x removable crumb tray
  • 1 x chef-created recipe guide

I've had various mini ovens (not this one though), halogen (which are really good but only last about 2 years with constant use), ones with hotplates and oven (can only use either hotplate or oven at one time, not always explained), and now I have a Salter mini oven which was from IW for £99. We use it every day and I love it. I've grilled things, baked things, done cheese on toast, oven chips, bacon, heat up sausage rolls etc no problem. I probably only use my main cooker oven once a week.

CC

Looks really interesting but I have no spare worktop space in my tiny kitchen.
Odd old house, strange layout, full of nooks & crannies but tiny kitchen.
Aha, so THAT'S who's living under my stairs :D

I too have a tiny cottage with an even tinier kitchen. Fantastic garden though 🍁🌹🌷🌺🍄🌻

CC

I honestly can’t see the point of this except maybe for a holiday home/caravan or if you don’t have an oven. To me having an oven then another oven on your worktop would just look odd, our oven is split in to two, a large oven on the bottom and one like this Ninja on the top, so having an other oven would just look daft, I know it does much more but still..........saying that though each to their own. 😃

I have a small Tower airfryer which I use to cook stuff like frozen roast potatoes. I hunk I paid £34 from Argos. Today I cooked a 1.6kg chicken in my combination microwave. It took 40 minutes and I used the airfryer for the potatoes.

I honestly can’t see the point of this except maybe for a holiday home/caravan or if you don’t have an oven. To me having an oven then another oven on your worktop would just look odd, our oven is split in to two, a large oven on the bottom and one like this Ninja on the top, so having an other oven would just look daft, I know it does much more but still..........saying that though each to their own. 😃
You’ve got me thinking about how it would look now. I don’t have the second smaller oven you have and live on my own so I wondered if the Ninja would be good for someone like me. I don’t have an air-fryer, either, so that could be a bonus, but having said that, would I use an air-fryer? I suppose I could flip it on its end when not in use, as they demonstrate, and put it where the toaster I don’t use is, so it won’t take up more surface space and won’t look odd? I’ll have a think in the morning.

You’ve got me thinking about how it would look now. I don’t have the second smaller oven you have and live on my own so I wondered if the Ninja would be good for someone like me. I don’t have an air-fryer, either, so that could be a bonus, but having said that, would I use an air-fryer? I suppose I could flip it on its end when not in use, as they demonstrate, and put it where the toaster I don’t use is, so it won’t take up more surface space and won’t look odd? I’ll have a think in the morning.

Yes for you it would be usueful Andi, and I recommend using an airfryer, I cook most things in my Remoska Grand that would normally go in an oven and I air fry almost everything. Why not try it, if you find you don’t use it you could always get QVC to pick it up ❤️

I don't know if I'm feeling exceptionally sensitive this morning but I tuned in at 7am to have a look at the TSV and avoid the news and the two women presenting it were so shouty I turned off after about two minutes.

No you’re not, I think most of us are the same. Alex Kramer only likes her voice heard at the best of times, to be on with someone like Basha Samways it’s a recipe (no pun intended) for disaster, they’re even loud on mute, I couldn’t stand it I lasted seconds and can already feel a headache coming on.

No you’re not, I think most of us are the same. Alex Kramer only likes her voice heard at the best of times, to be on with someone like Basha Samways it’s a recipe (no pun intended) for disaster, they’re even loud on mute, I couldn’t stand it I lasted seconds and can already feel a headache coming on.
Shopps - this is one of your best Basha Samways :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't know if I'm feeling exceptionally sensitive this morning but I tuned in at 7am to have a look at the TSV and avoid the news and the two women presenting it were so shouty I turned off after about two minutes.
You're not exceptionally sensitive, you're normal. Imagine being Knuckle's children & hear that voice screeching at you to get up, go to bed, eat your meals, do your homework, stop hitting your sibling...

Latest posts

Back