Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

StitchInTime

Registered Shopper
Is Decleor being phased out? I don’t see them often on QVC these days? Just wondered if anyone knows anything. Thanks

It seems to be all Elemis with QVC. I’ve really gone off Elemis now, doesn’t seem to be the same as it used to be. Sick to death of Keeley, and although I initially liked the other two BA’s, they talk in little baby voices as though they are addressing a class of five year olds. I prefer Decleor, much better quality, and their balms-and oils suit my skin. I was hoping for a TSV in the New Year. I do hope they don’t stop selling it.

I used Decleor for donkeys years but after they changed it you could tell a mile away they were using cheaper ingredients as it didn't smell or feel the same. I've used a bit of Elemis but it costs too much so switched to LE Superskin which is also pricey but it will do for now.

CC

It seems to be all Elemis with QVC. I’ve really gone off Elemis now, doesn’t seem to be the same as it used to be. Sick to death of Keeley, and although I initially liked the other two BA’s, they talk in little baby voices as though they are addressing a class of five year olds. I prefer Decleor, much better quality, and their balms-and oils suit my skin. I was hoping for a TSV in the New Year. I do hope they don’t stop selling it.
I prefer Decleor to most of the other brands. its still pleasurable to use and good results.

There are a couple of shows coming up in January, the first on the 17th I believe. I prefer their aromessences to any other serum. I cannot believe they would bugger up a superb product like Hydrafloral. What were they thinking?

There are a couple of shows coming up in January, the first on the 17th I believe. I prefer their aromessences to any other serum. I cannot believe they would bugger up a superb product like Hydrafloral. What were they thinking?
💰💴💵💶💷💸💳 is what they were thinking. Stupidity and greed will be the downfall of many treasured brands, sadly.

I hate it when long standing brands and products change formulations, it never seems for the better. My heart sinks when I buy something that I use regularly and see plastered across the label ‘new improved taste - less salt/sugar/fat’ etc
Chocolate is now vile compared to what it was before the Americans got their hands on it.

Yes, Aveda used to be excellent years ago, I only use their Phomollient styling foam now. Even that's a shadow of it's former self, but still better than other mousse products.
Estee Lauder has a lot to answer for, they always destroy brands they acquire.

A friend of mine has had good results from using Clarins Double Serum.
As far as I know, Clarins is still a family owned company. Don't suppose they will ever come to Q ;)

Yes, Aveda used to be excellent years ago, I only use their Phomollient styling foam now. Even that's a shadow of it's former self, but still better than other mousse products.

As far as I know, Clarins is still a family owned company. Don't suppose they will ever come to Q ;)
clarins is always good I don't stop using their skincare until its finished. sign of a good skincare brand no need to chop and change

Aren't they on Q in the US? They certainly used to be.

I can't use Clarins as my rosacea just does not like it. I do.like.their eye mask and keep in the fridge. But, I love their foundation Illusion and one.of their lipsticks I had four shades but they discontinued it

Decleor is widely available elsewhere. Allbeauty have done excellent deals usually.

Elemis is now owned by L'Occtane who seem to be pushing new products out very quickly
Wow, this is a shocker, thanks for letting us know

I stopped using Elemis when I found out they had changed their animal testing policy and now test on animals - like their parent company L’Occitane - as they sell into China. Same for Decleor and Estée Lauder. That said I like that QVC does stock cruelty free ranges like Liz Earle, Bare Minerals, Alpha H and Jane Scrivener. I have started to try JS products but also like Murad. However QVC seem to have stopped selling that and it’s incredibly expensive so I look for deals elsewhere. If you like the Elemis balm cleaner the JS one is very similar. I’m trialling it at the moment. I have rosacea so have to be very careful with products eg no perfume

Latest posts

Back