New Selling Technique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

God ! just had a look :eek: , and its botox overload if ever there was one. Her top lip barely moves, hamster cheeks and a glassy forehead. Jocelyn Weildenstein lookalike if she's not careful.
It's so very sad that some women feel that they have to do this to themselves, and it's a tragedy that women in their early twentys are already on the Botox/face fillers/lip fillers treadmill.

I thought I was the only one who had noticed this. I am mesmerised by her forehead. It just does not move at all and it is so shiny. How can she possibly think it looks OK?
She is supposed to be a creative, artistic person with aesthetic sensibilities.
I think it unnerves me because she doesn't seem the type to muck about with her face.

Not a man I usually agree with but Piers Morgan had a head to head with one of those reality stars from some dire UK series and she was spouting about how she`d refuse a covid vaccine and blabbing on about all kinds of rubbish about it. One of her reasons for refusing it was she didn`t want foreign substances injected into her and at this point Morgan jumped in and said well that`s a bit two faced because you have your lips injected with filler, your cheeks injected and your forehead and eyes botoxed. He had a point !

Not a man I usually agree with but Piers Morgan had a head to head with one of those reality stars from some dire UK series and she was spouting about how she`d refuse a covid vaccine and blabbing on about all kinds of rubbish about it. One of her reasons for refusing it was she didn`t want foreign substances injected into her and at this point Morgan jumped in and said well that`s a bit two faced because you have your lips injected with filler, your cheeks injected and your forehead and eyes botoxed. He had a point !
It is horrifying to hear that someone who no doubt has a massive following on social media is so ignorant and ill-informed that they cannot see the injectable fillers and neuro toxins they get pumped into them are a huge risk to their longer term mental and physical wellbeing. No doubt some of them are following the trend and think its clever to talk about rejecting this vaccine...and thereby risk a whole country being locked down for longer. 🤬

Lauren Goodger - a woman elevated to status of 'star' or 'reality tv alumi' by by being in The Only Way Is Essex.

I have a very stiff forehead and no wrinkles. A GP was very surprised and didn't believe me I'd never had anything done. I can only scrunch it up by using my hands. However, I have a "one" from 11s so surely I'd have got that done? I'd like something done about it, but not having botox. It's been there so long I should name it.

Someone should tell me I am 73 as I am ordering beauty products and clothes ready for when I can launch myself onto the holiday/ social scene.However I try to just make the best of what I have, went with grey now almost white hair years ago no cosmetic surgery, even Botox, fillers, too much of a wimp.Nothing is more ageing IMO than hanging on to your younger self.I am just looking at Julia with her over dark long locks & leggings which do her legs no favours.Why not good tailored trousers? OK she probably did have good legs X years ago.

You`re doing just fine Silver Fox, living life in the fast lane , well as fast as we can live it, these days. You go girl.
Mr V made me smile today. He`s been taking some over 80`s for their Covid jabs and he drops them off, waits for them and then takes them home again. Many have mobility issues and need help getting in and out of the taxi etc and some have walking frames or sticks.
Today he collected one chap from his home and he told Mr V he was 96, lived alone and still did everything for himself but could no longer drive because of eye problems. Mr V said his passenger jumped into the taxi like a spring chicken, wore a bushman style hat, had a rucksack on his back and talked non stop all the way to the vaccination hub.
After he`d had his jab and returned to the taxi he asked Mr V could he stop off at a nearby Morrisons on the way home so he could buy his Guinness and his bottle of Bells. He then nattered all the way back home again, got out of the taxi and said to Mr V " well it`s been great talking to you lad, it`s the first time in ages any younger folks have listened to me and made me feel my opinion matters, see you again soon".
Mr V was really chuffed being called a younger folk, especially as he turned 70 last week !

There was some conspiracy theory that the whole pandemic is to make everyone get a jab so they (whoever 'they' are) can get us all microchipped at the same time so we can be tracked.

I hope it's true because I have no sense of direction so next time I'm completely lost 'they' will know where to find me :D

There was some conspiracy theory that the whole pandemic is to make everyone get a jab so they (whoever 'they' are) can get us all microchipped at the same time so we can be tracked.

I hope it's true because I have no sense of direction so next time I'm completely lost 'they' will know where to find me :D
Just how small do these eejits think a microchip is?

You`re doing just fine Silver Fox, living life in the fast lane , well as fast as we can live it, these days. You go girl.
Mr V made me smile today. He`s been taking some over 80`s for their Covid jabs and he drops them off, waits for them and then takes them home again. Many have mobility issues and need help getting in and out of the taxi etc and some have walking frames or sticks.
Today he collected one chap from his home and he told Mr V he was 96, lived alone and still did everything for himself but could no longer drive because of eye problems. Mr V said his passenger jumped into the taxi like a spring chicken, wore a bushman style hat, had a rucksack on his back and talked non stop all the way to the vaccination hub.
After he`d had his jab and returned to the taxi he asked Mr V could he stop off at a nearby Morrisons on the way home so he could buy his Guinness and his bottle of Bells. He then nattered all the way back home again, got out of the taxi and said to Mr V " well it`s been great talking to you lad, it`s the first time in ages any younger folks have listened to me and made me feel my opinion matters, see you again soon".
Mr V was really chuffed being called a younger folk, especially as he turned 70 last week !
Love that Vienna! I am in the fast lane, wow! Life is what you make it, find the strength within yourself is my mantra!

Me too & if the microchip could open the door for me, like a cat flap, it would be really useful because my keys always hide in a far corner of my bag on wet days.

Latest posts

Back