New Selling Technique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was some conspiracy theory that the whole pandemic is to make everyone get a jab so they (whoever 'they' are) can get us all microchipped at the same time so we can be tracked.

I hope it's true because I have no sense of direction so next time I'm completely lost 'they' will know where to find me :D
I work for the NHS and was lucky enough to have my 1st jab during the week. The nurse said they are vaccinating 1000 people per day at my hospital, so proud of our wonderful NHS and proud to work with people who do what they do for others.
Now in regards to the microchip theory I have heard this so many times and honestly if someone has nothing better to do than track my every move then they will be bored in no time 🤣

Gawd if they microchip me then Mr V might be tempted to track me on his phone and then he`ll find out my one and only dirty secret ...... whispering to you all and don`t tell on me
BACON BUTTY EVERY TUESDAY MORNING from Butterflies cafe but sadly I have been cold turkey since lockdown but intend to make up for lost time as soon as they reopen.

I hope it's true because I have no sense of direction so next time I'm completely lost 'they' will know where to find me :D

That would be amazing, the husband has an awful sense of direction, even coming out the supermarket. I stood there in awe the other day as I watched him point the key at the car and wondering why he could hear it beeping but the door wouldn’t open, I timed him, three minutes to realise our car was four up from the one he was trying to open.

Nicky G always sits with the left side of her face facing the camera, I noticed this years ago when the QVC shop assistants always sat on the right of the screen but with Nicky G, they sit on the left so she can sit in the right with the left side on show, it must be her best side.

You`re doing just fine Silver Fox, living life in the fast lane , well as fast as we can live it, these days. You go girl.
Mr V made me smile today. He`s been taking some over 80`s for their Covid jabs and he drops them off, waits for them and then takes them home again. Many have mobility issues and need help getting in and out of the taxi etc and some have walking frames or sticks.
Today he collected one chap from his home and he told Mr V he was 96, lived alone and still did everything for himself but could no longer drive because of eye problems. Mr V said his passenger jumped into the taxi like a spring chicken, wore a bushman style hat, had a rucksack on his back and talked non stop all the way to the vaccination hub.
After he`d had his jab and returned to the taxi he asked Mr V could he stop off at a nearby Morrisons on the way home so he could buy his Guinness and his bottle of Bells. He then nattered all the way back home again, got out of the taxi and said to Mr V " well it`s been great talking to you lad, it`s the first time in ages any younger folks have listened to me and made me feel my opinion matters, see you again soon".
Mr V was really chuffed being called a younger folk, especially as he turned 70 last week !

I'd love a taxi driver like Mr V. The last time I had a taxi was a young local bloke who was reluctant to give me change from a twenty for an £8 journey. He also drove like a lunatic and kept yakking on about other drivers being lunatics and how he couldn't make ends meet!

I struggled to get in and out of the car with crutches and a back spasm but no help was even offered. I was loathe to give him a £2 tip but he said he had no change.

Anyone seen the TikTok by @rachelharpercomedy? I was sent it last night. Brilliant! I have no idea how to get it on here, sorry, but if any of you can find it please post it (and forward it). It'll annoy the hell out of the anti-vaxxers as it cuts off every excuse Piers Morgan style.

ETA: I searched @rachelharpercomedy and it comes up on her FB page. Sill no idea how to share it, though.

That would be amazing, the husband has an awful sense of direction, even coming out the supermarket. I stood there in awe the other day as I watched him point the key at the car and wondering why he could hear it beeping but the door wouldn’t open, I timed him, three minutes to realise our car was four up from the one he was trying to open.

Nicky G always sits with the left side of her face facing the camera, I noticed this years ago when the QVC shop assistants always sat on the right of the screen but with Nicky G, they sit on the left so she can sit in the right with the left side on show, it must be her best side.
Bless him ❤️ You're very observant Shopps, I never realised that the tat peddlers did this. As for Ms Gewirtz I've never thought much of either side of her. Miaow.

The moving images are awful, migraine sufferers nightmare!!!
I totally agree, it's a stupid idea.

I'd love a taxi driver like Mr V. The last time I had a taxi was a young local bloke who was reluctant to give me change from a twenty for an £8 journey. He also drove like a lunatic and kept yakking on about other drivers being lunatics and how he couldn't make ends meet!

I struggled to get in and out of the car with crutches and a back spasm but no help was even offered. I was loathe to give him a £2 tip but he said he had no change.

Anyone seen the TikTok by @rachelharpercomedy? I was sent it last night. Brilliant! I have no idea how to get it on here, sorry, but if any of you can find it please post it (and forward it). It'll annoy the hell out of the anti-vaxxers as it cuts off every excuse Piers Morgan style.

ETA: I searched @rachelharpercomedy and it comes up on her FB page. Sill no idea how to share it, though.
I just watched it without any issue. I have no social media. It was very good indeed 💗

It is horrifying to hear that someone who no doubt has a massive following on social media is so ignorant and ill-informed that they cannot see the injectable fillers and neuro toxins they get pumped into them are a huge risk to their longer term mental and physical wellbeing. No doubt some of them are following the trend and think its clever to talk about rejecting this vaccine...and thereby risk a whole country being locked down for longer. 🤬

It’s personal choice in the end. Re the vaccine. There are so many misleading stories in the media let alone on social media.DM is one of the worse offenders. Maybe the gov needs to get their act together and get control of the narrative.

Bless him ❤️ You're very observant Shopps, I never realised that the tat peddlers did this. As for Ms Gewirtz I've never thought much of either side of her. Miaow.

I totally agree, it's a stupid idea.

I’m with you on that T, I find her quite twee and standoffish and to be honest, for me, semi-precious is just a way of saying “not really precious at all” it’s either precious or it’s not. 🤔 ❤️ xx

I just caught part of the show and her son was on trying on the bangles and being a typical slightly annoying child, it didn’t make me buy anything if that was the point but it did make me switch over but that probably was more to do with Franks.

I see an Arsebook post complaining about it being unprofessional and I suppose if it was an employee it wouldn’t be acceptable but the founder of the company can do what she wants. Not entirely sure it would be ok if she was pitching an idea to a new contact in a large corporation!

What an annoying child! Is there something wrong with him, or is he just an obnoxious little show off? Nicki seems to be of the school of parents who let their kids express themselves (misbehave) whilst they look on with clasped hands adoration. ‘Oh he’s such an adorable little character , don’t we all love him!’ His regular appearances are obviously staged, doesn’t he have a father on the scene who can look after him when his mother is doing a video link?
This trend of children crashing in on tv video interviews is getting quite the in thing. Don’t these people realise we are not remotely interested in their precocious offspring.😇

I saw that and I think Nikki can do pretty much as she likes on Q without being told off - she's the owner of a company that makes a lot of money for them, after all. I find attention-seeking children distracting and annoying. Try telling that to their parents, though everyone except me seems to think they're cute and should be allowed to express themselves wherever, whenever and however they want and sod everyone else's rights.

Is this an age thing? ie am I so young I'm intolerant?

No I don't think so, Crystal.

It's in line with QVC thinking we are all one big family and that the viewers want to know everything about presenters and BAs. First it was the blogs, then the Instagrams and now children on screen.

Nikki has also had her dog on as well. I'm sure the dog was not trying to be on TV so she must think it's endearing for the viewers to see her family and pets. In years to come the young boy might be embarrassed by clips of him wearing bracelets. Who knows?

I thought Jill Franks handled it well.

Where will it all end?

Latest posts

Back