Laura Geller TSV - Beauty Day 30/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are a couple of Laura Geller items on the Ideal World website, an eyeshadow pallet and a set of three lipsticks.

I have the palette that is on ideal world but I purchased off Ebay in 2018 for £8 no postage. A job lot was being sold. Good eyeshadow but the palette is small and would not pay IW price for it 🤷‍♀️ x

Attachments

• LG TSV 1.jpg
    LG TSV 1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 448
  • LG TSV 2.jpg
    LG TSV 2.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 425
  • LG TSV 3.jpg
    LG TSV 3.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 369
  • LG TSV 4.jpg
    LG TSV 4.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 379
  • LG TSV 5.jpg
    LG TSV 5.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 435
That is a useful set but I would only buy if it is balance and glow. I find balance and brighten is too matte and ageing. Those angled kabuki brushes are fab 😊

Pleased there's no mascara or eye liner; this is a good offering as a TSV butI'll have to sort through my half-used B&Bs because I don't think I need it.

I know I don't need it, but it looks lovely and reminds me of another LG TSV with this brush.
I haven't worn make up since March of last year as have been working from home, and I don't see the point of lipstick now we wear masks and the lipstick transfers, as well as any foundation or blush.

I know I don't need it, but it looks lovely and reminds me of another LG TSV with this brush.
I haven't worn make up since March of last year as have been working from home, and I don't see the point of lipstick now we wear masks and the lipstick transfers, as well as any foundation or blush.
I still love putting my make up on, even if i don't leave the house. I'm 46 and am told don't look it (although eyes going a bit crinkly now). I don't spend a lot of time doing make up, 10-15 mins but I do my whole face. I use Tarte and Laura Geller but particularly love M.Asam Magic Finish make up. I find i don't buy make up for ages and then have a buying spree. I am spreeing at the moment. My poor bank account 😰

I still love putting my make up on, even if i don't leave the house. I'm 46 and am told don't look it (although eyes going a bit crinkly now). I don't spend a lot of time doing make up, 10-15 mins but I do my whole face. I use Tarte and Laura Geller but particularly love M.Asam Magic Finish make up. I find i don't buy make up for ages and then have a buying spree. I am spreeing at the moment. My poor bank account 😰
Makeup every morning and nobody usually sees me.I have heard some people say they would not bother and sit around in nightclothes all day.If I did that it would only be if I was ill.I used to love LG but haven’t used B&B for years now as it is too drying and ageing, we can’t have any of that!

Makeup every morning and nobody usually sees me.I have heard some people say they would not bother and sit around in nightclothes all day.If I did that it would only be if I was ill.I used to love LG but haven’t used B&B for years now as it is too drying and ageing, we can’t have any of that!
I think the lippy looks gorg. May buy set for the lippy alone - but they always seem to end up being way darker than the shown shade. When the shade is revealed, I's love some 'intel' 😆 on it.....

I would deffo buy it, LG lipsticks are lovely, brush amazing and her blushers are so pretty but it would have to be balance and glow and I have a feeling it will be B&B. Really don't see why you can't choose either B&B or B&G, they would certainly shift more units.
Just bought Tarte Give Gift Get eyeshadows oops. 🤦‍♀️

I really like the look of this! The pix inspired me to put some make up on today in an attempt to use up the stash, thus justifying a purchase! I have no doubt that I shall buy it if the price is right. Nice to have a good size brush too rather than the usual skinny one.

Latest posts

Back