Moda In Pelle TSV 1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 267
  • Moda In Pelle TSV 2.jpg
    Moda In Pelle TSV 2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 273
  • Moda In Pelle TSV 3.jpg
    Moda In Pelle TSV 3.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 284
Not quite the same and less flat but ....

Actually, in profile more like these, which MiP call moccasins rather than loafers ...

Loads of MiP in the Debenhams sell-off, in fact. Some have only a few sizes left but I've had 3 pairs already! No idea when I'll get to wear them, though! I've forgotten what an "occasion" is!

Not quite the same and less flat but ....

Actually, in profile more like these, which MiP call moccasins rather than loafers ...

Loads of MiP in the Debenhams sell-off, in fact. Some have only a few sizes left but I've had 3 pairs already! No idea when I'll get to wear them, though! I've forgotten what an "occasion" is!
I am like you AndiK in buying things that are hanging in the wardrobe waiting for the post lockdown breakout.

So I buy the lovely shoes. I put them on, I wear them out (locally, just now), I come home. Two mud pies left on the doorstep. Oh to go back to live in the city for just one more tarted up night out.

CC

It's not sad, it's a wonderful thought. The optimist in me is weighing up whether it's more positive to say we have to wait 70 days or 10 weeks until we can be released.
Oh yes, it is a wonderful thought - I just meant looking at all the "dressing up" stuff hanging around doing nothing in the meantime is a bit sad. I'm all set for the future, though! :)

our full lockdown has been extended until 5 March. At this rate I could be in sandals for my first outing or maybe even the vaccine.

That will be one week off since way before Christmas

I’m trying to remain optimistic we have a flight booked for April😊
I do hope you are able to go, I know several people who have flights booked for April also.I had a holiday booked in April but I have changed that to September.I think I will be in a complete flap when I have to pack for a holiday and get myself through an airport, it will be nearly 4 years since I last did it.

I do hope you are able to go, I know several people who have flights booked for April also.I had a holiday booked in April but I have changed that to September.I think I will be in a complete flap when I have to pack for a holiday and get myself through an airport, it will be nearly 4 years since I last did it.
This will be the 7th time that I’ve had flights cancelled and rebooked, I just keep moving the date forward.😊

We had 2 holidays cancelled last year so we just kept moving our booking forwards to another holiday. We`re supposed to be going away at the end of May but I`ve a feeling we`ll have to move it again.

Latest posts

Back