Licorice allsorts on fashion sets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
I am surprised no one has commented on those grubby looking pale blue and white 'podiums' which have recently appeared on the fashion sets. The ones that look like toxic licorice allsorts......one of them looks like it has a water stain running down it......unless it was just a shadow. I don't think I have ever seen such unattractive set 'dressing'. What were they thinking!!

I am surprised no one has commented on those grubby looking pale blue and white 'podiums' which have recently appeared on the fashion sets. The ones that look like toxic licorice allsorts......one of them looks like it has a water stain running down it......unless it was just a shadow. I don't think I have ever seen such unattractive set 'dressing'. What were they thinking!!
Shows how little I've watched recently, this change is news to me!

I hadn't noticed it either until I switched on to Charlie Brooks flogging Alison Cork's overpriced footstool. Awful, and what they have to do with health and fitness is beyond me.

I read Everton's lengthy essay on how happy she is when exercising. Well, like all keep fit bods who like to keep running, cycling, whatever, they'll soon suffer from it all when in their 60's and 70's. A lifetime of putting pressure on joints and muscle results in arthritis on a grand scale. My dad was a pro footballer, played golf and boxed in his youth, then suffered with joint pain in later life. My nephew in his 30's had a hip replacement 2 years ago, - down to his short lived career as an enthusiastic hurdler. In my youth I played tennis regularly, danced from a child and carried on tap dancing until about 15 years ago. Hip replacement and chronic arthritis is my reward.

Being active is necessary in life to be healthy, no argument, but be aware what lays ahead when years of wear and tear take a toll on the body - something that personal trainers never disclose or they'll be out of work !!!

Regular walking and swimming is recommended as the most effective and safe method of excerise

I often wonder when I see folk pounding the pavement day after day in training for marathons just how their joints are coping.

However this is from a couch potato so probably sour grapes (that’s 2 of my 5 a day!)🥔🍇

3D social distancing?

Never noticed. I’ve been switching TV and radio off lately especially 24 hour news. I fear for my sanity.
Having said that I did catch Huntley crowing about her new self styled hair do. She says she did it herself.
I saw her new hair do and the thought crossed my mind how did she get an appointment with a hairdresser.

There's absolutely no way she did that herself...lying bint!

I saw her new hair do and the thought crossed my mind how did she get an appointment with a hairdresser.

There's absolutely no way she did that herself...lying bint!
She did! There’s a video on her Instagram page showing how she did it.

She did! There’s a video on her Instagram page showing how she did it.
A QVC presenter told the truth!!??

I never thought I'd live to see the day...

I take it back that she was lying about her home cut. However, I do not believe that her extensions are still out. When she originally took them out, it was obvious that her real hair - although nice enough - is not as full and voluminous as it appears when she wears extensions. It's the same for all of us.

I automatically assumed she was lying when she said she did it herself, but kudos to her for having a go and I am very impressed with the end results.

But isn't it sad that we have become so jaded with the lies that are fed to us every day on QVC we no longer believe what any presenter says without video evidence to back up the story.

It shouldn't be like that.

Latest posts

Back