Lord & Berry Back on QVC at 8pm on the 31/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are these not the lip pencil/crayon people? With a shop in NYC? I think you will all find they are in fact THE BEST in this market, according to AY, so eat your words!!!!! Very much like Fran Wilson was THE BEST lipstick producer. Ummm I wonder what happened to her...... (actually I thought her lipsticks were great).

I didn’t see AY yesterday. I fully expected her to present the Gatineau TSV. Is she shielding perhaps?

Are these not the lip pencil/crayon people? With a shop in NYC? I think you will all find they are in fact THE BEST in this market, according to AY, so eat your words!!!!! Very much like Fran Wilson was THE BEST lipstick producer. Ummm I wonder what happened to her...... (actually I thought her lipsticks were great).

I didn’t see AY yesterday. I fully expected her to present the Gatineau TSV. Is she shielding perhaps?
Everything's the best in selly telly land.

that is correct AY is shielding again & will be doing the beauty insider show from her home again

Latest posts

Back