Julia R

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 22840

Guest Shopper
Did anyone hear Julia talking on the Nina Leonard show a few minutes ago about being on the front cover of a magazine in 1966 & her school friends bullying her. Then she says “And where are you all now!!!“ pointing at the camera and making a very ugly face. Sorry to disappoint you Julia but you’re just a sales assistant 😂

Sums her up. Did we need any more convincing? So unpleasant and so full of herself. What are her bosses thinking? She doesn’t need to pull an ugly face the ugliness is overwhelming. Not professional and out of control.
Fed up with all the needy posting of photographs from the 1970s, she was a dancer on Cruise ships, did anyone know that? She needs to get over herself. What an unpleasant person asking where they are now. Maybe they are working on wards, schools, care homes etc How dare she!

Is she deliberately trying to be as obnoxious as possible?

Get over yourself luv - you are a sales person who luckily doesn’t have to sit at a till beside a draughty door whist Joe Public coughs all over you and complains (me) and gets far more freebies than the average CEO of a company.

Just shut TFU you are making a laughing stock of yourself. Ever think they are now laughing at your desperation and not envious?

I’ve missed her boasting about being Julia Queen of Shopping Telly
What I did hear her say that people should buy the size they are, as no one sees the size label o_O Well Julia please take your own advice then love
Oh maybe that doesn’t apply as she’s not actually buying and viewers are being told by her the size she has on.

Well put. There are lots of people laughing at her desperation. Many more than the handful, who for reasons best known to themselves, send her messages telling her she is beautiful, sexy and that she makes them feel horny. Maybe those few messages have given her huge ego a further boost. She’ll need to be careful soon she’ll be in danger of bursting.

Message to Julia Robert, I think you’ve got yourself mixed up with the Hollywood A lister Julia Roberts, not the Chiswick High Street shopping telly assistant who can’t even get a blue tick off Twitter etc to verify you’re a celebrity, which means you’re not a celebrity. so if I was Queen Julia, I wouldn’t shout from the roof tops that I’m on cheesy QVC, rated poor on Trustpilot 👍

I didn’t see it, but I’d expect nothing less from her, that comment she made absolutely reeks of desperation and narcissism. I wonder if she knows you can be successful without being on tv.

Did anyone hear Julia talking on the Nina Leonard show a few minutes ago about being on the front cover of a magazine in 1966 & her school friends bullying her. Then she says “And where are you all now!!!“ pointing at the camera and making a very ugly face. Sorry to disappoint you Julia but you’re just a sales assistant 😂
Wow that’s pretty astonishing. Maybe they’re doctors, nurses, judges or captains of industry who’ve never even heard of qvc or given a moments thought to JR.

It was the Be-Ro cookery book!

The expression on her face when she said this was very unpleasant. She has delusions of grandeur. Some of her old school mates may be successful professionals for all she knows.

Wow that’s pretty astonishing. Maybe they’re doctors, nurses, judges or captains of industry who’ve never even heard of qvc or given a moments thought to JR.

Bea, that was my reaction, - and who knows, she may have been as unpleasant back in those days which made her not very popular - (but bulllying of any description is obnoxious in any form).

In the past few days she has plunged into new depths. She is kind of out of control and I think there is no going back for her. I find the comments she makes show what an unpleasant person she. I am sick of her cake making, the Robert’s estate (not), the books, her writing loft, her gym, her dancing days, her dancer’s calves, her diamonds, her wedding, her holidays, her, her, her, her. She just needs to shut up and go away

Well put. There are lots of people laughing at her desperation. Many more than the handful, who for reasons best known to themselves, send her messages telling her she is beautiful, sexy and that she makes them feel horny. Maybe those few messages have given her huge ego a further boost. She’ll need to be careful soon she’ll be in danger of bursting
In the past she use to have lots of males fans, I can remember men leaving comments on her blogs and there being variuos youtbe clips of her, then again, that was a good decade ago.

Surely, these ones leaving messages now, are just trolls...or are they just her, using her own set up accounts..I wouldn't be surprised.

She really is getting much much worse.

I know this is the antidote to the presenter's blogs, and I do like seeing all the bragging and boasting cut down to size so to speak, but I really think this thread has spun a little out of control, and for me it's making rather for some rather uncomfortable reading. Don't get me wrong, I'm no advocate for the "If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say it" brigade, but having a dig at someone is one thing, but total character assasination is another. It's not my intention to upset any of the posters on this thread, nor is it my intention to see censorship, but in this case all I want to do is say how I feel about it, because I feel I'd be letting myself down if I didn't.

Latest posts

Back