Freebies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh
Slightly off topic - a real hate of mine is when entertainers sign off “goodnight and thanks for watching/coming - I’ve been xzy”

WTF does I have been mean? Are they now dead and we have been watching a hologram? Have they changed their gender (possible nowadays)
Have they changed their name

Or are they just prats?

Oh dear me. For goodness sake give a warning for such a funny post. My Mother is in a zoom meeting, we are on mute and no camera but it is a serious meeting. And I've laughed so much at that the laptop was shaking. As was my vino. Blinking eck. I stopped breathing.

Mother is still newish to zoom calls so I sit in just incase something goes wrong and I can fix ASAP. Only needed once but better safe than sorry.

We were still eating when the meeting started but it is also a great reason so they can't see us.

Incase you were taking a view - you got it rights on the last line.

She’ll make a good case to be given one. She’ll do vlogs testing it in Banstead Woods or on that balcony of hers. If you hadn’t heard, it’s 30’ long.
Can’t they see that they have all become one huge joke.
All this evidence will remain on The Worldwide Web. Potential future employers will have a right laugh, no need to leave their sofas for a night at a Comedy Club.
Oh she’ll take a video and make out that she is doing a service to viewers who are less able to get about.

Oh

Oh dear me. For goodness sake give a warning for such a funny post. My Mother is in a zoom meeting, we are on mute and no camera but it is a serious meeting. And I've laughed so much at that the laptop was shaking. As was my vino. Blinking eck. I stopped breathing.

Mother is still newish to zoom calls so I sit in just incase something goes wrong and I can fix ASAP. Only needed once but better safe than sorry.

We were still eating when the meeting started but it is also a great reason so they can't see us.

Incase you were taking a view - you got it rights on the last line.
Don’t let mum’s zoom turn into either that parish council meeting or the lawyer in US with the cross eyed cst!

She is after one of these now, almost £3000

View attachment 20498

Well, that's just annoyed the sh!te out of me! I can't afford one but neither do I want to use one at the moment. I use crutches and have trouble walking. I sometimes have to use a wheelchair but loathe it.

That this woman, who has no problem walking, wants a freebie version to play around on is disgusting. It's extremely disrespectful to people who can't get by without one. Be careful what you wish for, Fibby. Karma's a b!tch.

Well, that's just annoyed the sh!te out of me! I can't afford one but neither do I want to use one at the moment. I use crutches and have trouble walking. I sometimes have to use a wheelchair but loathe it.

That this woman, who has no problem walking, wants a freebie version to play around on is disgusting. It's extremely disrespectful to people who can't get by without one. Be careful what you wish for, Fibby. Karma's a b!tch.
We don't actually know that she will get one, but it seems she gets most of the things she demonstrates.

I think mobility products should be demonstrated by people who use them, whether on video or in the studio, not the tat peddlers.
I can’t tell you how much I agree with all you have said here. The Atto and other mobility scooters represent a really serious purchase. Expensive and potential buyers are dealing with serious issues daily and this is a considered purchase for a number of reasons. I felt angry seeing Debbie Flint trying it out, I can’t quite explain it but to me she trivialised it. She is insensitive and that came across strongly to me. She really is a foolish self centred person. That’s the most polite way I can put it, I sent Strato’s photograph of her having a ride to my children. I won’t repeat their responses here.

It’s the bragging about freebies that annoys me, D Flint is quite arrogant about it. As I’ve mentioned before, any freebies I received when working were taxed as benefit-in- kind. I hope the presenters do likewise although they probably have accountants if they aren’t PAYE.

Debbie Flint has taken advantage of HMRC’s extension of the Tax Return deadline from 31st January to the end of February. She keeps saying she is working on her tax return. Maybe having to declare all those freebies is time consuming. Anyway, apparently that’s the reason she hasn’t made any progress with her novel, French or Dutch. I thought it was because she is too busy playing on her computer, organising Zoom meetings with Jacob Rees-Mogg for her Dvon Conservative Association, making blogs and vlogs using QVC products. Then there is her Thursday Bantz. So much to do, still, she is lucky that her mum frequently passes her her dinner over the balcony.

Debbie Flint has taken advantage of HMRC’s extension of the Tax Return deadline from 31st January to the end of February. She keeps saying she is working on her tax return. Maybe having to declare all those freebies is time consuming. Anyway, apparently that’s the reason she hasn’t made any progress with her novel, French or Dutch. I thought it was because she is too busy playing on her computer, organising Zoom meetings with Jacob Rees-Mogg for her Dvon Conservative Association, making blogs and vlogs using QVC products. Then there is her Thursday Bantz. So much to do, still, she is lucky that her mum frequently passes her her dinner over the balcony.
Thank goodness for tax returns is all I can say.

Latest posts

Back