Rio Beauty TSV 31/1/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must have been psychic, JFM. 😳

I hope that they refund your money quickly, assuming that you decide to return it,
It’s packed up and ready to go. Just need to print the Hermes label :)

Try the murad spot relief cream. It’s expensive but very good and you can usually find a discount code

It’s packed up and ready to go. Just need to print the Hermes label :)

Try the murad spot relief cream. It’s expensive but very good and you can usually find a discount code
I don’t know if mine is faulty but it hardly removed anything from my skin. I used the highest setting so it’s going back

I don’t know if mine is faulty but it hardly removed anything from my skin. I used the highest setting so it’s going back
You have to make sure the white part is pushed on well. I had the same issue and thought this is doing nothing. When I got it to click in properly it was like sticking a small turbocharged dyson to my face!

I found a high mag 'mini microscope' for £17.99 on Amazon.

Plugged it into my laptop and have had hours of time-wasting fun with it. It's much higher mag than the Rio but not a regular microscope mag from what I remember. Pores I thought looked okay look like Vesuvius ready to blow.

I ordered it and never used it due to bad reviews. My skin is extremely sensitive and I have been on antibiotics for over 1 year for rosacea. It wasn't worth the risk. I should never have ordered it in the 1st place. My skin was always clear but I got rosacea about 2 years ago. I was/still am upset as I do look after my skin so well. I know in these times I shouldn't be moaning when family/ 2 friends passed away with covid.

csi, so sorry you are suffering with rosacea. I developed it some years back but managed to get it under control. For me, it is certain ingredients in cosmetics or the sun which makes mine throw a hissy fit. I keep a tube of the prescription cream just in case. I have been lucky and only had to the 4 month at a time antibiotic course a few times. It's usually friends who spotted the rash on my face before I did! Have you got a rash? Oh! The only machine thing I use is my Clarisonic with the delicate head and only two or three times a week. I stay away from all other skin gadgets and the acids.

Latest posts

Back