Who was doing the . . . .

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
. . . tech presentation of the Aftershokz headphones this afternnoon?

I noticed that she was constantly trying to interrupt the "expert", not always successfully.

I've just watched the person with the strong Scottish accent on a couple of other tech items, and she was NOT the person doing the headphones (who was blonde with no particular accent).

It was Anne Dawson who did the tech show today.

The video on the item page is older and it was Jill Franks
Thanks, I thought the online presentation looked familiar, as I probably saw it last time it was on.

As I said, I don't watch QVC live on TV any more, I just look online at any interesting gadgets.

PS I bought these previously, tried to use them today, and the BATTERY WAS FLAT!

There is NO OFF SWITCH, so if you are not using them, they go flat in 10 days, only just found this out. Now I will see if I still have time to return them. Ridiculous that you can't switch them off!!! :(

Go on to menu - stories - presenters and their photos are all there. Take about 3 yeas off and a bit of photoshopping and you will have your presenter
I just had a look, most of them were completely unrecognisable.

This was Jill Franks, different colour hair now, I would never have recognised her from this pic - - - -
Jill-franks.jpg

Last edited:
Apart from a flat battery, Strato, did you like them? I tried them in a shop a few years ago and really liked them. I'm not a fan of buds as they hurt, as do on-ear 'phones.

I'm pretty sure there was a tiny press switch to knock them off but they have several models now so no idea if yours are the same as I tried. Have you tried emailing the company?

Apart from a flat battery, Strato, did you like them? I tried them in a shop a few years ago and really liked them. I'm not a fan of buds as they hurt, as do on-ear 'phones.

I'm pretty sure there was a tiny press switch to knock them off but they have several models now so no idea if yours are the same as I tried. Have you tried emailing the company?
Yes I do like them, but didn't know they didn't switch off automatically, like some of my other gadgets.

I went out for my exercise walk today, and took them with me to listen to a talking book, but couldn't get them to work.

To connect to a new device, I have to get out of range of my usual bluetooth speaker, so walked about 100 yd away, then had to come back and find some wired headphones, it wasted 15 minutes.

Latest posts

Back