Rush TSV 3.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Rush TSV 4.jpg
    Rush TSV 4.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Rush TSV 5.jpg
    Rush TSV 5.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 80
I used mine the other week when my iPhone and iPad needed charging during a power cut. Some idiot engineer had severed a cable in the neighbouring road. 😳

Rush Charge Trident 4000mAh Portable Charger for Apple & Android
Item Number: 720424
QVC Price £37.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

This powerful Trident 4000mAh Portable Charger from Rush Charge has a handy compact design and features three built-in connectors - lightning, micro USB and USB type-C to charge any iPhone, Android smartphone or most compatible mobile devices anytime you need. With bright LED lights to signal battery life, this portable companion will keep you charged up and connected wherever you are.

When you need it most
- never worry about your phone running out of battery when you're out and about, working or relaxing with friends. The portable Trident charger is so compact it'll slot easily into your bag, so you know it's there should you need to charge up on the go!

When you’re not on the go - even if you’re relaxing on the sofa browsing on your phone, this portable gadget gives you complete mobility to charge up your phone without having to stand by a plug socket.

You're all covered - with three built-in connectors, the Trident will work with any lightning, micro USB and USB type-C smartphones or other mobile devices. Plus, the convenient built-in USB charging cable allows you to charge both your phone and Trident together overnight, so you're all charged up for the day ahead.

Practical gifting – complete with a gift sleeve, this charger would make a thoughtful present for that certain someone who always forgets to charge their phone!

Take your pick - available in five colours, you can choose one that suits you! Go for Black, Gold or Navy for classic shades, or pick Metallic Pink or Snow Leopard for a bit of colour and fun.

• Comes pre-charged and ready to use
  • Rechargeable
  • Compact design for easy carry and storing
  • LED lights show remaining battery life
  • Suitable for iPhone and Android - with lightning, micro USB and USB type-C connectors

Colour options:

• Black
  • Gold
  • Metallic Pink
  • Snow Leopard
  • Navy

What's in the box?

• 1 x Rush Charge Trident with protective caps
  • User manual

Now this had distinctly average reviews, didn't it? Averaging around three stars possibly? Funny enough, all the previous reviews have gone and we've gone back to the year zero. The product now has a clean slate, which links very nicely with it being the 'special value' product for today.

I notice they pull this trick quite a bit with previously poorly review products by simply relaunching them again at a later time with the old reviews seemingly wiped. If the likes of Amazon did this, they'd be crucified for it. Talk about informed choice for the consumer.

The fire service say DO NOTleave things charging overnight in case of fire,but this expert has said to leave the potable charger overnight charging 3 phones connected to it and in the morning everything will be charged....

I agree with the fire service’s advice. I never leave anything charging overnight, nor do I leave anything on standby. Knowing my luck, if I did, the fire service would be attending my house in their professional capacity. 😳

The fire service say DO NOTleave things charging overnight in case of fire,but this expert has said to leave the potable charger overnight charging 3 phones connected to it and in the morning everything will be charged....
Wouldn't worry. It'll run out in no time.. considering 4000mah is the capacity of my own smartphone (Moto G Pro) and newer phones are usually between 3000-5000 mah, it would be amazing if it could charge 3 phones overnight

Latest posts

Back