Dannii Minogue Petite Fashion TSV 8/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've never been to Australia, however, my sister in law moved there several years ago & has always said that the fashions leave a lot to be desired. For her to say that means they must be bad.

This is an even new low, what an odd garment.It is just a bog standard shirt with a dipped hem at the back to try and make it look different.Does anyone linked to garments at QVC not do any research into fashion looks?

Freeby Fiby Flinty is wearing it. Horrendous. Just my opinion it is revolting. Not sure but about back of the knee with her in the back and crutch level in the front.

There are other F words I could have used, but because I'm a polite Laay_dy I've not used. But really - it is really bad.

Some people must like it. Just not me. It reminds me of the tabbards we had in school for cooking in colour. Fabric is different.

I will be watching it behind the sofa and possibly with eyes shut. In deep shock.

Freeby Fiby Flinty is wearing it. Horrendous. Just my opinion it is revolting. Not sure but about back of the knee with her in the back and crutch level in the front.

There are other F words I could have used, but because I'm a polite Laay_dy I've not used. But really - it is really bad.

Some people must like it. Just not me. It reminds me of the tabbards we had in school for cooking in colour. Fabric is different.

I will be watching it behind the sofa and possibly with eyes shut. In deep shock.
B20A8F61-1E5A-40DA-A3B0-67C7BBBF67E6.jpeg

The boots aren’t helping....

Good grief, surely even the freebie hungry presenters would turn their noses up at that monstrosity?

Another thing that struck me was how easily I would lose control of the long back when sitting on the loo...and I probably wouldn't realise :poop::oops: (sorry to lower the tone)
However bad it looks Freebie Flint will not turn down a sample. I’ve lost count as to how many boots she has. If they are in the studio she’ll put them on and claim them as hers. Surely all these samples can’t be accommodated in a 2 bedroomed flat. Maybe her relatives are offering her free storage? She has to realise that not all samples suit her and it’s alright not to keep them. She seems obsessed with accumulating as many QVC products as she can. I don’t like the top or the boots.

And don’t forget the elephant 🐘 in the room-wtf are those sacks on the hangers? Are they supposed to be dresses? Sort of thing you’d buy to punish yourself- just awful!
The excuse, sorry selling point, would be that they don't have hanger appeal & need a body inside them. I can imagine the tat peddlers saying that when selling coffins. Sorry poor taste.

Good grief, surely even the freebie hungry presenters would turn their noses up at that monstrosity?

Another thing that struck me was how easily I would lose control of the long back when sitting on the loo...and I probably wouldn't realise :poop::oops: (sorry to lower the tone)
Unless this was being kept as a home only garment, a bit like when women wore an overall to do the housework, any coat would have to be long enough to cover the back. I suppose you could go for the Madam Arcati look & pair it with a Marla kimono.

The excuse, sorry selling point, would be that they don't have hanger appeal & need a body inside them. I can imagine the tat peddlers saying that when selling coffins. Sorry poor taste.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would coffins need an unboxing video or an inboxing video?

Would Charlie lift the lid in a slow reveal?

Would they say 'I love this, team it with a little shroud for that meeting at the Pearly Gates story coming through'

Sorry even worse taste.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back