Babyliss TSV 1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 205
  • Babyliss TSV 2.jpg
    Babyliss TSV 2.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 179
  • Babyliss TSV 3.jpg
    Babyliss TSV 3.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 185
I've got the rotating brush in black so perhaps I should get the red, they are sure to become collectors items, I could bequeath it to my favourite niece, or it could be sold to pay for my funeral expenses and other outstanding bills.

PS I've only got one niece so she's my favourite, and I've been watching too many funeral plan adverts.

LOL !

I admit I AM a fan of these rotating brushes. And did anyone realise that new brush heads can be bought direct from Babyliss ? I spent hours cleaning the heads before I discovered this. I'll certainly watch this to see whats new.

Thanks for that - I'm off to check if I can change mine for one with stiffer bristles as the ones on the brush I bought years ago can't cope with my hair.

I do love my Babyliss Big Hair. The ones from years ago never lasted very long for me, and I kept having to get them replaced, under guarantee, within a year with a new one when they broke. The one I have now I have had for at least 2 and a half years and it is going strong. I now realise though, having said that, it will break before the end of the weekend. 🤣

I do love my Babyliss Big Hair. The ones from years ago never lasted very long for me, and I kept having to get them replaced, under guarantee, within a year with a new one when they broke. The one I have now I have had for at least 2 and a half years and it is going strong. I now realise though, having said that, it will break before the end of the weekend. 🤣
Yes! I have had mine a good while. It will be replaced as a matter of course should it die. I don't bother with a hair dryer nowadays.

Babyliss Salon Style 1000
Item Number: 718615
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.96
P&P £3.95

Currently only available at QVC UK, the Babyliss Salon Style 1000 is a multi-purpose hair styling tool featuring a powerful 1000W styler dryer plus four attachments including a Rotating 50mm Soft Bristle Brush and Straightening Comb to help create a range of different looks, whatever your mood or occasion. In a gorgeous grey and rose gold-tone finish, this innovative styler will help add shape and volume, and breathe new life into your hair.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Salon Style 1000 directly from Babyliss you’d pay £70. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £46.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £19.09.

Dry and tame - to use the Salon Style 1000, your hair needs to be 80% dry. The Drying Nozzle works to remove excess moisture before styling, giving you a glossy finish. Use the Straightening Comb to help smooth your hair, tame frizz and keeping unruly flyaway hairs at bay. It creates gentle tension and control to shape and straighten hair as it dries.

Lift and smooth - this clever four-in-one styler includes interchangeable attachments with a simple and secure locking system for total control and effortless styling. Use the Rotating 50mm Soft Bristle Brush with its soft, polishing bristles that rotate through the hair to replicate a hairdryer and brush action, creating a smooth, bouncy, salon blow-dry. Or try the smaller 20mm Soft Bristle Brush to add shape to a fringe and shorter layers.

Choose your setting - with High and Low heat settings, you can enjoy customised styling for total drying control. Then simply finish off by using the Cool setting to set your style for lasting results.

What's in the box?

• 1 x Salon Style 1000 - grey with rose gold-toned accents (h x l x d - without attachments): 5.2cm x 23.5cm x 5.7cm (2" x 9.2" x 2.2")
  • 1 x Round Rotating 50mm Soft Bristle Brush Attachment
  • 1 x Round 20mm Soft Bristle Brush Attachment
  • 1 x Straightening Comb Attachment
  • 1 x Drying Nozzle Attachment
  • 1 x storage case
  • 1 x instruction manual

How to use:

• Ensure your hair is 80% dry before using the Salon Style 1000
  • Use the Drying Nozzle Attachment to remove excess moisture pre-styling by directing the airflow onto your hair
  • Comb through to remove any tangles and divide the hair into sections ready for styling
  • Secure the selected styling attachment onto the handle

Round Rotating 50mm Soft Bristle Brush Attachment:

• The attachment rotates through the hair to replicate a hairdryer and brush action for a salon blow-dry style. Use this attachment to create volume and smooth the hair
  • Place the brush head underneath a section of hair, close to the scalp and hold for a few seconds to boost volume at the roots
  • Move the brush down through the hair and start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing and holding the appropriate rotation button
  • As you do this, resist the rotation of the brush by pulling the brush downwards
  • As you reach the ends of the hair section, continue rotating the brush to roll the ends under
  • For a lasting style, use the Cool setting on warm hair whilst holding the brush head at the roots
  • Repeat for each section of hair

Round 20mm Soft Bristle Brush Attachment:

• Use this attachment to add shape to fringes and shorter layers. This attachment does not rotate
  • Place the brush head underneath a section of hair, close to the scalp and hold for a few seconds to boost volume at the roots
  • Slowly glide the brush head attachment downwards towards the ends of the hair
  • To create shape at the ends of the hair, turn the brush head away from you, using the free hand to guide the ends around the barrel
  • To create movement and texture, at an angle, loosely wind the hair from the ends up and around the barrel to the mid-section
  • Hold in place for 5-8 seconds depending on texture and length of hair
  • Unwind the brush from the hair and allow hair to cool before styling to help set the curl for a long-lasting effect

Straightening Comb Attachment:

• The Straightening Comb creates gentle tension to straighten the hair as it dries. This attachment does not rotate
  • Place the straightening head under a section of hair, close to the scalp with the comb pointing upwards
  • Use your other hand to pull the hair section taut against the brush head until the combs penetrate through the hair
  • Gently glide the brush head through the section of hair
  • For added control, place your other hand over the brush head as you glide down the hair section

• After use, slide the switch to the ‘0’ position to switch off and unplug the styler
  • Allow the styler to cool before storing away

All measurements are approximate

I've plunged in and purchased. I always like a spare ! and with the bag will come in handy for my cruising holidays (when ????)

Had to laugh at the BA !! what does she look like in those white trainers ????? another oldie trying to be a recycled teenager again. Fashion does NOT suit everyone, and this woman clearly didn't look in the mirror before going on air.

I have just looked at my hair and taken a chance & ordered, so giving it a try.I would never had considered it as the rotating brush is so large but as my hair has grown to unknown lengths, and I really want to keep some length, even when I finally get a cut, so here goes.This one also has a smaller brush too.

I’ve ordered it, my hair is very long and have been curling it with the Wylera, but now I would like more of just a soft wave.😊

Liar, liar, liar you always get found out.
Admittedly she’s blonder in this QVC Facebook video from live on air presentation but still it’s Kathy doing her own hair and from certainly before two weeks ago.:mad:

Attachments

• 712D8F93-D75E-4A3C-9A88-A8FFE3F42C24.jpeg
    712D8F93-D75E-4A3C-9A88-A8FFE3F42C24.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 108

Latest posts

Back