Presenters Personalised Liz Earle Cloth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Alex has just thanked Caroline from Liz Earle for her personalised LE cloth with her name on. According to the conversation that continued all the Qvc presenters have been issued with their named cloth, created to celebrate 25 years of LE at Qvc. Caroline said she had asked for hers, but there isn‘t one for her, as they are just for the presenters.

The quality of the LE cloths are gone down over the years, they used to be bigger and thicker. I doubt the current ones cost a pound to make. Actually wondering where they get them made? Cannot see them employing some in the UK to make them, unless a company like BooHo(or one of those online companies you see ) who got caught with sweatshop like factories making their cheap clothes.

The best cloths are Emma Hardie, hell when they start going grey I move them to dusters or cleansing clothes for the kitchen and bathroom.

Free embroidered cloths to go with all their other free Liz Earle items........hmm makes sense. 🤔

Seen this morning Chuntley grabbing a pie and proclaiming “don’t Tweet in it’s vegetarian”. Who’s going to tell her that vegan and vegetarian are two different things to be. 😜

The quality of the LE cloths are gone down over the years, they used to be bigger and thicker. I doubt the current ones cost a pound to make. Actually wondering where they get them made? Cannot see them employing some in the UK to make them, unless a company like BooHo(or one of those online companies you see ) who got caught with sweatshop like factories making their cheap clothes.

The best cloths are Emma Hardie, hell when they start going grey I move them to dusters or cleansing clothes for the kitchen and bathroom.
I’m sure Caroline was mentioning something about the manufacture of the cloths last night to Alex. From what I recall as I wasn’t really watching but it was them being proud of giving back and ladies in India????
Perhaps someone else could shed some light?

Had a look on LE web site

lifestyle-muslin-cloth.jpg

We source our cotton from India, where it's woven and sewn into our cloths at a family mill founded in the 1980s, which is now run by two sisters. The mill provides free accommodation or free transport for all staff, a subsidised canteen, free medical support and a childcare facility.
cotton---ingredient-image.jpg

The mill uses green energy, with two wind turbines generating 50% of its power requirement. Throughout the mill, large boilers are run on waste coconut husks, and the extra steam generated from this is used to run the on-site kitchens.
cotton-1200x1200.jpg

In addition, it operates a zero liquid discharge in all processing. Effluent is recycled through a 4 stage reverse osmosis process, meaning 95% of the water

Free embroidered cloths to go with all their other free Liz Earle items........hmm makes sense. 🤔

Seen this morning Chuntley grabbing a pie and proclaiming “don’t Tweet in it’s vegetarian”. Who’s going to tell her that vegan and vegetarian are two different things to be. 😜
They are so greedy, loving everything that’s free that any principals are thrown right out the window. Catherine, I know you read this forum, you’ve just eaten a vegetarian pie and you are a very well self publicised Vegan.

They are so greedy, loving everything that’s free that any principals are thrown right out the window. Catherine, I know you read this forum, you’ve just eaten a vegetarian pie and you are a very well self publicised Vegan.

The Vegan even loves L’Occitane Evie, and all other beauty brands that test on animals, she’s a walking talking contradiction and yes you’re right, she’d have anything in a pie, if it’s free of course.

When she first became a vegan, she’d wear her leather shoes and bags because she already had them, till someone pointed out to her that even if you haven’t bought the bags and shoes, someone living a real vegan lifestyle would never wear them.

Noooooo. I detest the EH cloths. I gave away five of the big ones to another fan and she was very excited. They are my least favourite. I've got one used one and it is emergency use only - I might transfer it to the car, now you've said about cleaning the kitchen.

I agree with you on so much but this one - no not at all. Them were the days when I thought I'd never buy anything other than EH balm. Not bought any in ages, used to get from M&S sales.

The ones that come with the Aldi hot cloth cleansers are good and are great for using on windows and mirrors.

I found the clip with Mr Dairylea telling the Real Pie man to move away, social distancing doesn't have to be done rudely, as CHuntley hurtled across the studio to stuff that pie into her mouth. She was till chewing when she started the LE section of the hour. How very professional NOT.

The ones that come with the Aldi hot cloth cleansers are good and are great for using on windows and mirrors.

I agree with you about the Aldi ones. I use those for the caravan. Flannels take ages to dry and the muslins are fine. I even have a cleanser box of spares all brand new and ready to go. I even have enough to have clean AM & PM. Treat time. It opens on Saturday, but think I've just realised it is this Sat!!! I'd better start planning. Wasn't going this weekend, but will be off there soon.

I found the clip with Mr Dairylea telling the Real Pie man to move away, social distancing doesn't have to be done rudely, as CHuntley hurtled across the studio to stuff that pie into her mouth. She was till chewing when she started the LE section of the hour. How very professional NOT.

Yeah T lovely, I think that’s the bit I seen, then at the beginning of the LE hour I had to turn over, funnily enough that’s exactly what my tummy was doing watching Cheesy and Chuntley sucking the food off their gums............ oh no, thinking of it, here comes the nausea again 🤮

❤️ xx

Latest posts

Back